RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

200070d1238520171-smilie-gay.gif

Say Derrick Williams goes number 1. Do the Timberwolves still get Irving now that Rubio signed? Or trade the pick either way.

Say Derrick Williams goes number 1. Do the Timberwolves still get Irving now that Rubio signed? Or trade the pick either way.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How tall is Rubio now? Last time I saw him play he looked a lil taller than 6'4.

the hell? i did not know he was that tall
laugh.gif
thought he was 6' everytime i saw him
embarassed.gif

How tall is Rubio now? Last time I saw him play he looked a lil taller than 6'4.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Key example of someone saying a player sucks and don't even know !$#$ about him. You probably think he from California too don't it?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Key example of someone saying a player sucks and don't even know !$#$ about him. You probably think he from California too don't it?
laugh.gif

Its tough distinguishing between European and gay but that looks gay no matter where on earth you are.

Its tough distinguishing between European and gay but that looks gay no matter where on earth you are.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

True, but I still don't think it matters or warrants all of these comments. Oh well, things prob won't change in our lifetimes.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

True, but I still don't think it matters or warrants all of these comments. Oh well, things prob won't change in our lifetimes.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
him and bj look pretty close in height in the pic on the last page...

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
him and bj look pretty close in height in the pic on the last page...

Trust me Ricky Rubio is sick. Check out Beijing 2008 Gold Medal Game - Spain vs USA. You can see how nice he was playing against Kidd, CP3, Kobe etc.. and that was time ago. He only got better since then

Trust me Ricky Rubio is sick. Check out Beijing 2008 Gold Medal Game - Spain vs USA. You can see how nice he was playing against Kidd, CP3, Kobe etc.. and that was time ago. He only got better since then

Back
Top Bottom