RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

you KNEW that post was coming from him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
At the screen caps.

I must say people would $!!@@ about Yuku alot due to its obvious flaws, but always having the ability to go back and find what someone said during their time on NT at anytime is a pretty awesome feature. It sure makes the S&T fourm fun.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
At the screen caps.

I must say people would $!!@@ about Yuku alot due to its obvious flaws, but always having the ability to go back and find what someone said during their time on NT at anytime is a pretty awesome feature. It sure makes the S&T fourm fun.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah now I should think about getting season tickets again. Maybe half season. First game of the season the Target Center will be packed. Fans will show him a lot of love. I do wonder how he will do on defense though.

http://twitter.com/#!/kevinlove

@kevinlove Kevin Love

Pick....N....Rolls

Just thinking about pick and rolls...goodnight

If Ruio wins ROY and a few years later becomes an All-Star I expect JPZ to hit the Haters going to Hate dance
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah now I should think about getting season tickets again. Maybe half season. First game of the season the Target Center will be packed. Fans will show him a lot of love. I do wonder how he will do on defense though.

http://twitter.com/#!/kevinlove

@kevinlove Kevin Love

Pick....N....Rolls

Just thinking about pick and rolls...goodnight

If Ruio wins ROY and a few years later becomes an All-Star I expect JPZ to hit the Haters going to Hate dance
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Rubio
beasley
Derrick williams
Love
darko

^^ could be serious
You cannot be.
Bad enough you have Derrick Williams at the 3, but Beasley at 2?
roll.gif

With that in mind, I'm excited for Rubio, there's a lot of young PG talent so he'll have plenty of competition.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Rubio
beasley
Derrick williams
Love
darko

^^ could be serious
You cannot be.
Bad enough you have Derrick Williams at the 3, but Beasley at 2?
roll.gif

With that in mind, I'm excited for Rubio, there's a lot of young PG talent so he'll have plenty of competition.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

This dude is wack sauce in Europe ... Now my man has to guard D.Rose whoa nelly

They're going to play Chicago 82 games a year?
Hahaha really my dude.. D.Will, CP3, Westbrook, Jrue Holiday, Rajon Rondo, Tyreke Evans, Steph Curry, B. Jennings, John Wall, Ty Lawson....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

This dude is wack sauce in Europe ... Now my man has to guard D.Rose whoa nelly

They're going to play Chicago 82 games a year?
Hahaha really my dude.. D.Will, CP3, Westbrook, Jrue Holiday, Rajon Rondo, Tyreke Evans, Steph Curry, B. Jennings, John Wall, Ty Lawson....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

He should be a beast in the triangle offense.
laugh.gif
not sure if serious though

If they move away from the triangle, which they should, I could at least foresee them being a wannabe Sacramento Kings circa 98-01.

I could see a very similar career path to Jason Williams. Never an All-Star but a guy who can get a team to the playoffs and at least make things entertaining. He'll probably wear out his welcome with his gunslinging antics in a few years and get shipped out for a more steady PG [like Williams for Bibby].

Irony alert: Williams started his career off during the lockout shortened season...

He should be a beast in the triangle offense.
laugh.gif
not sure if serious though

If they move away from the triangle, which they should, I could at least foresee them being a wannabe Sacramento Kings circa 98-01.

I could see a very similar career path to Jason Williams. Never an All-Star but a guy who can get a team to the playoffs and at least make things entertaining. He'll probably wear out his welcome with his gunslinging antics in a few years and get shipped out for a more steady PG [like Williams for Bibby].

Irony alert: Williams started his career off during the lockout shortened season...

I should have mentioned Rubio blossoming under the tutelage of Rambis to really set off the sarcasm detector.
laugh.gif

I should have mentioned Rubio blossoming under the tutelage of Rambis to really set off the sarcasm detector.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to fire that incompetent fool already. Dude tried to keep Love on the bench.
roll.gif

Dude's trying to take the triangle and work it on his own
laugh.gif

You're nothing more than a 2nd assistant bruh

Back
Top Bottom