Rick Ross Suffers Another Seizure?

So instead of saying he didnt go on because the money wasnt right, which is understandable, he makes up a story about a seizure?

I guess old habits die hard.

Sendone, I don't think Ross made up the rumor the promoter did to save face

150 a pop, you can't blame people for not showing up

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

The show had horrible promotion.
The tickets were pretty expensive with $150 being the median.

I wouldn't pay 150 to see Pac and BIG come back alive and do a show together let alone Rawse. They played themselves.
That is because you are a cheap bastard.
Jk. They charge $150 because performing has become the only source of revenue for musicians.

Which is sad, but it is reality. Why the hell does anyone want to become a musician?

Rozay's backwards "EUHH!" have always sounded like he's been trying to shake off a seizure.

It's probably not what it sounds

I went to a club that hosted Ross and there were probably only 100-200 people, it's a small place

He didn't even perform one song, just stood there the whole time nodding his head
And $150... 
indifferent.gif
 thats Watch the Throne ticket prices... this was only $20 

i can see it though. last year i went to the "i am music" tour and it was like no one even cared that ross was there
That sounds about right to me.  He makes music NOBODY cares about, so with that being said why should anybody care if he performs in their city. 

So instead of saying he didnt go on because the money wasnt right, which is understandable, he makes up a story about a seizure?

Once a FRAUD always a FRAUD.  A leopard never changes their spots. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i can see it though. last year i went to the "i am music" tour and it was like no one even cared that ross was there
That sounds about right to me.  He makes music NOBODY cares about, so with that being said why should anybody care if he performs in their city. 

ALL this.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

ALL this.

Some of yall are buggin

1. ROSS did not have a seizure, IT WAS MADE UP BY THE PROMOTERS
2. THE PROMOTERS were the cause of this, and made up the lies ... NOT ROSS
3. It is the promoter who sets the venue and price - the artist is only accepts the offer and the date (really its not even the artist its his team, or booking agency that does this)

4.  ROSS is actually innocent, but this is something that happens all the time - remember Gucci got sued for a FAKE promoter booking dates, taking money and having nothing to do with Gucci camp or team

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

The show had horrible promotion.
The tickets were pretty expensive with $150 being the median.

I wouldn't pay 150 to see Pac and BIG come back alive and do a show together

tf is wrong with you?

Deuce King you funny as hell but you ain't lying homie dude makes music nobody cares about..I remember when dude came down here to the N.O. In Feb he had a show at the UNO Lakefront Arena & i heard alotta people saying it wasn't that packed & the promotion for that concert was high you heard it on the radio every hour..I don't care about the promotion how every one is hyping ROSS up dude should sell off his name...Face it ROSS stans ROSS will never be as great as ya'll want him to...

ladies, ladies, ladies please remove your heads from the hair dryers

all the speculation and slander in here is ridiculous all over something that isn't even true

Deuce King you funny as hell but you ain't lying homie dude makes music nobody cares about..I remember when dude came down here to the N.O. In Feb he had a show at the UNO Lakefront Arena & i heard alotta people saying it wasn't that packed & the promotion for that concert was high you heard it on the radio every hour..I don't care about the promotion how every one is hyping ROSS up dude should sell off his name...Face it ROSS stans ROSS will never be as great as ya'll want him to...

Originally Posted by flossb15

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

ALL this.

Some of yall are buggin

1. ROSS did not have a seizure, IT WAS MADE UP BY THE PROMOTERS
2. THE PROMOTERS were the cause of this, and made up the lies ... NOT ROSS
3. It is the promoter who sets the venue and price - the artist is only accepts the offer and the date (really its not even the artist its his team, or booking agency that does this)

4.  ROSS is actually innocent, but this is something that happens all the time - remember Gucci got sued for a FAKE promoter booking dates, taking money and having nothing to do with Gucci camp or team

I wish that were the case champ, but we simply can't take our chances with Rick FRAUD.  We tried that once before and things didn't work out in our favor.  We can NO LONGER give Rick the benefit of the doubt.  As far as I'm concerned, Rick FRAUD is guilty until proven innocent, and even if he is found to be innocent for the time being that means we have to check the evidence again and find him guilty of all charges upon further review.  I think Rick FRAUD saw that only 200 people showed up for his show and bailed out on his obligations, and tried to save face with another alledged seizure. 

Face it ROSS stans ROSS will never be as great as ya'll want him to...

Exactly.  Dudes need to start listening and accepting the truth around here and stop living in a fantasy.  Folks talking about "this is Ross's era", "the rap game stops for Ross", or "how many rappers you know that are battling a major health issue and would put their life in jeopardy like Ross just to do a show".  With that being said, there's reality and then there's perception. 

Deuce - ok pimp

for the others with reasonable sense and willing to listen - Promoter never gave Ross his money, and never planned to - and you can check the twitter of the DJ that spun that night, he gives you insight as to what happened

@BigTho

Welp, apparently Rozay was supposed to be in Guyana yesterday but cancelled the show because of a "medical emergency" 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom