REVISED: so my grandma just bought me a jacket, It's pleather

Wow its really not bad at all..props to your grandma for going to Urban Outfitters too.

wear it.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Wow its really not bad at all..props to your grandma for going to Urban Outfitters too.

wear it.

Hell yeah, my grandmother would bring me a sweater from Marshalls.

Originally Posted by wildcard

PHRESH panty dropper for sure mister fresh dresser

You obviously haven't seen the OP before.........
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

She got me a pleather jacket vest, which is nice of her. She knew I had been wanting a jacket vest, but pleather? I don't see people wear pleather that much. What's your opinion on pleather jackets? Are they usually cheap stuff? I remember a dude saying that pleather is an absolute no no.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get outta this site

don't be a *#%%. your grandmother was nice enough to buy you a gift.
wear it because she got it for you, don't NOT wear it because nobody else wears the material. the #%** does that matter for anyways?
its a nice jacket anyway, do the right thing...

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by Savraj1

She got me a pleather jacket vest, which is nice of her. She knew I had been wanting a jacket vest, but pleather? I don't see people wear pleather that much. What's your opinion on pleather jackets? Are they usually cheap stuff? I remember a dude saying that pleather is an absolute no no.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get outta this site
the hell you laughing at son? dude just putting rollin icons just cause

dam you cant do granny like that bro,the only thing my grandma ever gave me was one birthday present of $20 and it was when i turned 18,so that was last april

Back
Top Bottom