Review Request - Lebron Zoom Soldier II

I could not find many reviews on soldier II. It seems III and I are only popular of solider series.
Why is that?Anyone tried it? and does it have good breathability? I am thinking about using it for outdoor ballin and maybe for casual too.

Breathability- 2.5/5.0 The only place that heat can escape is from the tongue which isn't very good compared to other shoes. For me my feet will alwaysburn when i play intense basketball, no matter how good the breathability is, I just learn to deal with it.
Comfort and fit-3.0/5.0 Reason why i give it such a low score is because my definition of comfort and fit is a shoe that feels like it is apart of your feet.The 17.4 oz felt like the shoe was holding me back as to helping me.
Cushioning- 4.5/5.0 Soldier II has Zoom cushioning in forefoot and heel. For me the traction wore out before the cushioning did.
Ankle support- 4.5/50 I felt very secure when i played in these and had no problems with the ankles.
Overall as a 140 pound point guard- I would not recommend this shoe. The Soldier III in my opinion out performances the Soldier II in every category exceptprobably breathability due to the lock down nature of the shoe.

Looks like it has better breathability than III
so what do you think of it as a casual shoes.

Casual wise if you like the design of the shoe then I would recommend buying them. Remember I'm not trying to scare you away from the soldier II, it'sjust that I feel that there are better shoes out there for playing basketball. If you're still not sure if you should get them or not I suggest you go tothe store and try them on for yourself. What maybe heavy for me maybe perfect for you.

i heard complaints that the zs2 cuts into your achilles due to how the back of the collar of the shoe is.

Back
Top Bottom