Revenge Appreciation..what's your story??

Originally Posted by spizike231

The homie that stabbed me in the back was crazy about this girl.. one night I was at a friends going away party and she was there. After I won a few games of Beer Pong, she got on the other team and wanted to play me and my friend. We destroyed them and she asked me to help her finish the beer that she was supposed to drink for losing. We flirted a bit while she asked me and I finally said yes.

A little bit later, we were in the back yard and she stabbed the beer that I shotgunned. She was all over me after I shotgunned it, and she tried to dance with me but this other chick came up to me and told me that she needed help. I could've hit my homies girl no problem judging by the way that she was talking to me and acting, but it's a good thing that that girl stopped me because I probably would have regretted it the next morning. Knowing that I had the power to was enough for me, and always will be enough.
Would you mind if i screen shot this?! Then i'll print it out and frame it and 30 years from now on a dark cold night in my warm living room i'll gather my family around and tell them the story regarding the framed piece of paper and how cool the story was.

Originally Posted by I WON

When I was 14, some kids egged my house.
found the grimey kids that did it, told them I had to buy a power washer to get the egg off of the house. 
No power washer was bought, just two hours with a hose.
Told them they had to "reimburse" me.
Profited $800 for my house getting egged.

senior year, my house, my mom's new BMW, my dad's car, my car, all got egged and tomatoed badly, almost had an ant infestation.... heard through the grapevine it was actually a kid who I kicked it with briefly, he didn't like me...

this kid's house had one of those built in mail slots that was installed at his front door, so we grabbed the water hose from the side of his house and shoved it through the mail slot, turned it on full blast left it there to flood his house overnight.

went with a group of 4 of my boys, I also bought durians... broke all his windows on his Acura RSX with the durians, I left the durians in his backseat so the car will be soaked up with the smell. 

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

The homie that stabbed me in the back was crazy about this girl.. one night I was at a friends going away party and she was there. After I won a few games of Beer Pong, she got on the other team and wanted to play me and my friend. We destroyed them and she asked me to help her finish the beer that she was supposed to drink for losing. We flirted a bit while she asked me and I finally said yes.

A little bit later, we were in the back yard and she stabbed the beer that I shotgunned. She was all over me after I shotgunned it, and she tried to dance with me but this other chick came up to me and told me that she needed help. I could've hit my homies girl no problem judging by the way that she was talking to me and acting, but it's a good thing that that girl stopped me because I probably would have regretted it the next morning. Knowing that I had the power to was enough for me, and always will be enough.
Would you mind if i screen shot this?! Then i'll print it out and frame it and 30 years from now on a dark cold night in my warm living room i'll gather my family around and tell them the story regarding the framed piece of paper and how cool the story was.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That part got me for some reason.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I also bought durians... broke all his windows on his Acura RSX with the durians, I left the durians in his backseat so the car will be soaked up with the smell. 

eek.gif
Never knew what those things were called before!

I just carved this story into granite stone.  I buried it deep in the Mojave Desert.  I called my lawyer and put the GPS coordinates in my will.  My great grandson will inherit the location and will find the granite tablet like Moses.  He will then know the story of spizike231.  I also left the family tree of the girl that he did not smash.  Using the family tree, my great grandson will track and smash the great granddaughter of the one the wronged spizike231.  He may not last long in bed, but when he ejaculates, he will scream out "Spizike!"  Thy will be done.

roll.gif
i cant

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I just carved this story into granite stone.  I buried it deep in the Mojave Desert.  I called my lawyer and put the GPS coordinates in my will.  My great grandson will inherit the location and will find the granite tablet like Moses.  He will then know the story of spizike231.  I also left the family tree of the girl that he did not smash.  Using the family tree, my great grandson will track and smash the great granddaughter of the one the wronged spizike231.  He may not last long in bed, but when he ejaculates, he will scream out "Spizike!"  Thy will be done.

epiclly funny! 
roll.gif
 you put some work into that one!

best revenge story i remember is
i was like 9 and this dude around 8 peed on my little sister she was 6
my cousin was over he was 7 we made water balloons and i had a super soaker (pee and water mixed in) ambushed the dude when he walked home
idk how but he got a few bruises from the water balloons i shouldve pistol whipped him with the super soaker

man i was a bad as lil kid now that i think about it i remember running over this other kid with my bike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

epiclly funny! 
roll.gif
 you put some work into that one!

Nice
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Long story short i was 16 and i told my best friend i @%#$%% my girlfriend, she broke up wit me because he was telling people around school, than he tells me he @%#$%% my ex. Basically he broke us up.

Few months later he gets a girlfriend, and somehow i end up #%*+%!! her.... its really funny, me and his girlfriend like planed out when we was going to ook up it was premeditated , so after i tell him i @%#$%% his girlfriend he says he never @%#$%% my ex and he was lieing about +!%$!@ her. Anyway revenge was too funny lol i even caught the bus to his girls house.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

minus whale make this "let me lie through my fingers and get e-cred vol. 100000000000000000000"

mine as well

Nite as well turn this into a iphone auto text un-appreciation thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif