Revenge Appreciation..what's your story??

When I was 14, some kids egged my house.
found the grimey kids that did it, told them I had to buy a power washer to get the egg off of the house. 
No power washer was bought, just two hours with a hose.
Told them they had to "reimburse" me.
Profited $800 for my house getting egged.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

that's your revenge story?

well, this one older kid used to pick on me all the time, so i lured his parents out to a corn field, and the farmer shot them on site. I took their bodies and cooked them into a chili.

i told the kid later that i made him some chili and he should try it.

he ate it, i told him that it was his dead parents, he cried...i profited.
Damn...

You know Scott Tenorman too. Small world.

Karma = revenge for me. I talked to some kids ex and he was threatening me and all that BS, needless to say me and that girl didn't work out after like 2 weeks. I found out, 3 weeks after he threatened me and my family and stuff, he overdosed on xanax and was in a coma.

Seeing the type of people we have on NT, this thread could be pretty entertaining.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Seeing the type of people we have on NT, this thread could be pretty entertaining.

minus well make this "grimiest thing youve done pt. 2"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

minus whale make this "let me lie through my fingers and get e-cred vol. 100000000000000000000"

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

minus whale make this "let me lie through my fingers and get e-cred vol. 100000000000000000000"

mine as well

mine as well

Nite as well turn this into a iphone auto text un-appreciation thread.

that thread was comedy 
laugh.gif

well, this one older kid used to pick on me all the time, so i lured his parents out to a corn field, and the farmer shot them on site. I took their bodies and cooked them into a chili.

Damn, bro...drastic much?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

But, I guess he deserved it for trying to deceive you into thinking you can make money trading pubic hair with the Pube-Fairy.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Damn...

You know Scott Tenorman too. Small world.

My fav ep of south park.  I could watch that one a million times.

mice as well

The homie that stabbed me in the back was crazy about this girl.. one night I was at a friends going away party and she was there. After I won a few games of Beer Pong, she got on the other team and wanted to play me and my friend. We destroyed them and she asked me to help her finish the beer that she was supposed to drink for losing. We flirted a bit while she asked me and I finally said yes.

A little bit later, we were in the back yard and she stabbed the beer that I shotgunned. She was all over me after I shotgunned it, and she tried to dance with me but this other chick came up to me and told me that she needed help. I could've hit my homies girl no problem judging by the way that she was talking to me and acting, but it's a good thing that that girl stopped me because I probably would have regretted it the next morning. Knowing that I had the power to was enough for me, and always will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom