Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 1/8 checking in 

nerd.gif

Enough is enough.  Anyone who posts misinformation about this release will be removed from the thread.

If you're nervous about getting one, why not enter to win one of the three we're giving away right now? 
[thread="613504"]Want To Win A New Niketalk Fitted Cap Help Us Make History  [/thread]
Thus far, we've only received one complete entry, so if you're psyching yourself out then you're only doing yourself a disservice.  The public launch will be announced roughly 24 hours in advance.

The public launch will be announced roughly 24 hours in advance.

I see that you deleted a mod's post about these being released with 24 minutes notice... That's where a lot of this talk cane from... Dude had everyone shook... And being shook leads to jokes... I think it was highly irresponsible of the mod that did that... I forget his screen name...

It was me.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasn't meant to make anyone worry. Meth has already stated that he'd give roughly 24 hour notice. It's irresponsible when people assume when the info has already been given.

This thread isn't moving that fast to where people get lazy and can't read a page or two back to get info needed. Meth has been pretty consistent with updating info as he receives it.

OK @Methodical Management

On this site, will the advanced warning be placed on the front page? A brand new thread or in this thread? If this has been answered before please don't ban me
Yeah, I'll create an official release thread and feature it on the front page.  I'll also add the information as a reply to this thread for those who've subscribed to it.

We'll probably also mention it on twitter as well, @niketalk1999.  

I let Cap City's owner know about the accidental display of the product page on their site.  Hopefully they'll have it taken down soon.  Obviously we don't want these things selling out before the contest is even over, as we'd be unable to fulfill the winners' prizes.  

It was me.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasn't meant to make anyone worry. Meth has already stated that he'd give roughly 24 hour notice. It's irresponsible when people assume when the info has already been given.

This thread isn't moving that fast to where people get lazy and can't read a page or two back to get info needed. Meth has been pretty consistent with updating info as he receives it.

But you're an administrator... People will believe what you say... Who's to say to you weren't dropping hints... Meth made it clear he didn't want news to be wide spread... And giving 24 minutes notice would help that cause...

Apologies in advanced sdubl and meth. I've been traveling all day and my homie sent me the link so I panicked and order. Hopefully me accidentally ordering doesn't mess up some stuff

Apologies in advanced sdubl and meth. I've been traveling all day and my homie sent me the link so I panicked and order. Hopefully me accidentally ordering doesn't mess up some stuff

This isn't on you dude... You saw the link and ordered... I would have done same thing if I had the funds...

If the item was accidentally placed on their own front page, we can hardly blame people for placing orders.

I'm just warning those who do that this breaks the agreed upon release date and, as such, I fully expect those orders to be cancelled. 

Were they honored, it would screw us over pretty badly, to be honest.  It wouldn't give everyone a fair chance, it would ruin our contest, and most of our staff members wouldn't even be able to receive their caps - Nelson C and myself included.  

Will it be a pain to have those orders cancelled?  I'm sure it will, but I see no other valid option at this point.  It was a mistake. 

It was me.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you're an administrator... People will believe what you say... Who's to say to you weren't dropping hints... Meth made it clear he didn't want news to be wide spread... And giving 24 minutes notice would help that cause...
In that case, my apologies. It wasn't my intentions to make anyone worry any more than they already are.

In that case, my apologies. It wasn't my intentions to make anyone worry any more than they already are.

Thanks to my man sdubl for keeping me posted on this release. Hopefully I don't miss out.

I haven't been on here for like 2-3 years. Might have to come back. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom