Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the last run mine fit abnormally big so I sold it at cost to another NT member, few months later dude put on ebay for like $150
sick.gif
Damn 
tired.gif

It's back.  
nthat.gif

Due to the sustained and highly vocal interest of our members, we're currently working with our friends at @eCapCity  to produce a new run of NikeTalk fitted caps.

As some of you remember, the original release sold out in under 40 minutes and raised over $2,300 for the Children's Defense Fund.

For those of you who missed out, it's been a long wait.  With this new release, we want to make sure that we do a better job matching our sizing and order quantities to our members' demand.  

That's where you come in.  If you're interested in one of the new caps, please indicate your preferred size in our poll.  Hurry: the poll will close at the end of the week.  (We need to get our order in ASAP in order for these to be on sale in time for NikeTalk's 15th anniversary this December.)

The design will be nearly identical to the original release.  This time, however, there will be no patch.  (A "love it or hate it" feature from the original that commemorated the initial release and our 10th anniversary.) 

The poll will help us determine both the size distribution AND the total order quantity - so be sure to submit your vote if you're interested. 
Question, why not a snap back?

If you want a snap/strap back badly then you can buy the fitted and turn it into one. i seen it on a new era forum, seemed easy and the way the guy did it, looked almost like it was made/bought that way

Definitely fitted > snapback but if ppl want this hat to be a snapback THAT bad, just send it over to Bespoke Cut n Sew after purchase. They'll take care of that for you.

because snapbacks suck and we want fitteds.

if they did a snapback, i can tell you right now you wouldnt have half of this demand for it. SRS
Bruh, fitted hats arent in anymore. So this a retro release since the og hat was cool back when they released? I'm just saying a snap back would be better

because snapbacks suck and we want fitteds.

if they did a snapback, i can tell you right now you wouldnt have half of this demand for it. SRS
Bruh, fitted hats arent in anymore. So this a retro release since the og hat was cool back when they released? I'm just saying a snap back would be better
You don't have to buy one. We finally get the hat back and ****** are still complaining
mean.gif

would NT get sued if I get one of these and bring it to a place to embroider on a nike swoosh on the side

or so it's not as bad an upside down swoosh.. but that would be the "destroyer" version

:wow:

Last edited:
I'm passing because it's a fitted.

*kanye shrug*

NT shirts would be bought with the quickness though.

Voted for size 8, and yes I have a big head.
laugh.gif

Hope I can get a hat, missed out the first go round.

Does ecapcity ship to mail forwarding companies?

Might go that route if they do, international shipping is gonna cost more than the hat itself otherwise.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom