Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where would you make the cut though?

I can already see the : "but i was lurking since 06 though".

I'll be happy if I can grab one (especially for the good cause), not the end of the world if I don't because i'll probably never wear it.

Guys on here want a hat but don't know **** about NT and it's history. If you joined after 07' you don't deserve a hat.

c'mon that makes no difference. Plenty of guys that just joined this year have helped out this community. In the end thats what Niketalk was spose to be... a community where we could help each other with our common hobby. Plus it's for charity...

if you miss out just get at this dude and he will make you one 
laugh.gif
I didn't wanna be the one to post it lol

Dude is probably HEATED at this announcement since he just got it

Both join date and post count are poor ways of doing it with glaring flaws.

If it's join date I may as well hunt down the first login I ever had, and if it's post count the "rewarding no lifers" stuff would start really fast.

Last edited:

Read slower...
Type slower son. "pledge a certain amount of money to for the charity and have that for a certain time period?" **** does that even mean?
Point taken, but two people understood what I meant. Reading comprehension and context clues though. You can read something that doesn't totally make sense and still get the gist of it, no? That's literally a 3rd grade skill. Stop it. Now back to the hats...

You have to meet any one of the following criteria:

1. Have 100+ reps

2. Join date prior to thread being made

3. Be able to answer who is Gold St Capital, Vampedo, or the Nomad...

Most would fail that lolz

For real NTers sure :lol:

NT hat in December>>>>>Christmas
This. Christmas is *** once you hit a certain age and before you have a family. Then you get to buy presents for your kids which is dope.

Exactly I got what I need til I have kids then it's gonna be fun again

But Christmas in my family is more about Jesus than it is presents and drinking egg nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom