Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in Ive read different posts and articles saying these are going to be a GR but others saying their going to be limited.Whats the consensus?

Banned has become the stupid nickname for the black and red Jordan 1. Dudes out here confusing themselves. I'd be shocked if it's not just a 13 remaster with SBB quality. That X on the back is a eyesore. No different then a jumpman being placed there. IMO

Retro 1s are popular now so I'm sure the people on the fence due to the "banned" nickname and the "X" will still copp. IMO lol

Retro 1s are popular now so I'm sure the people on the fence due to the "banned" nickname and the "X" will still copp. IMO lol

They probably will. I haven't given JB money since 07. I refused to give them a dime for all those trash quality retros. The remaster has been an improvement so they have regained my interest. Anything other then the classic black and red is a pass. I'll only buy OG CWs with decent quality.

Banned has become the stupid nickname for the black and red Jordan 1. Dudes out here confusing themselves. I'd be shocked if it's not just a 13 remaster with SBB quality. That X on the back is a eyesore. No different then a jumpman being placed there. IMO

Big difference between an "X" than a Jumpman.

Last edited:
For anyone that has the Banneds does the X really stand out on the shoes? I don't mind the X I actually like it a bit but it can't really be all that noticeable especially when compared to a Jumpman logo like on the DMPs. The X just never bothered me like it does some people

For anyone that has the Banneds does the X really stand out on the shoes? I don't mind the X I actually like it a bit but it can't really be all that noticeable especially when compared to a Jumpman logo like on the DMPs. The X just never bothered me like it does some people

No, it doesn't. They executed it perfectly.

You must be a troll. Not all retros were trash quality.

Why are they remastering then? You must not realize who I am because of my "join date". It's a new profile. All these retros your buying I've had the OGs. The quality was awful. Your mighty defensive about JB. You must feel some type of way because you probably have a closet full of garbage quality retros. Nothing that's come out since 07 has been on par with the OGs. They're not even on par with the 99s. This is fact. Accept reality.

Last edited:
An you do? It's an eyesore TO ME. I don't give a damn how you feel about them. Show me pics of the Banned where the X is not visible. I'll wait.....

Yes, I do. You probably never even seen them in person. Besides, just by reading your posts, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Must be another kid.

Why are they remastering then? You must not realize who I am because of my "join date". It's a new profile. All these retros your buying I've had the OGs. The quality was awful. Your mighty defensive about JB. You must feel some type of way because you probably have a closet full of garbage quality retros. Nothing that's come out since 07 has been on par with the OGs. They're not even on par with the 99s. This is fact. Accept reality.

:lol:...I really don't care who you are. I've had the OG's too. Saying anything after '07 is trash is just clueless.

Yeah, Bins were trash. Get out of here with your ignorant talk.

Last edited:
Yes, I do. You probably never even seen them in person. Besides, just by reading your posts, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Must be another kid.

So you don't have ANY images where the X can't be seen? Not 1 image. Case closed. You said it can't be seen and asking you to show me. Again I'll wait.....

:lol:...I really don't care who you are. I've had the OG's too. Saying anything after '07 is trash is just clueless.

What OG CWs have come out with great quality leather, shape etc? Name the models that are on par with the original retro run even. I'll wait.....

This dude brought up Bins. Everyone saw me say I ONLY BUY OG CWS. I'm not talking about Bins. I don't care for Bins. I'm talking OG CWs. Your tryna change the narrative. Like I said. Quality has been trash. FACT.

Last edited:
What OG CWs have come out with great quality leather, shape etc? Name the models that are on par with the original retro run. I'll wait.....

On par with the original run? Nothing has been on par with the original run ever. That doesn't happen with ANYTHING. That's what makes an original, ORIGINAL. :lol:

You said anything after '07 is trash. You're the blind leading the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom