retros releasing along side the packs

there looks like a pattern forming with the packs that are coming out and retros releasing around the same time

first you have the 6/17 pack with the carmines and a quickstrike retro 6 coming out in the same month

then you have the 7/16 pack coming out with the long awaited hares and then 2weeks later you have a new retro 7 olympic barcelona pack coming out

also there is the 1/22 pack coming out in September and now we have new information about jordan retro 1s releasing later this year {maybe around september}

now it seams funny that at the begining of the year it was said that the only retros coming out this year was the packs but, now the closer we get to certianpacks we get information
about a retro coming out and it just so happens to be releasing around the same time the pack that the shoe is already in is coming out.

now of course it will not be all of the packs but , here is a few already and just think what could release later this year along side some of the packs thatare left

well its a win win situation
if you dont like the retros get the pack and vise versa
if u dont like eather more money in you pocket
but only time will tell

I just got to be selective like always. Good thing I don't like all the packs. I just hope quality is good with the ones I like.

^^ I agree with playmaker. The quality of retro Jordans has been slumping, so I worry if it will carry over into the packs?

I notice that too but the retros along side are either quickstrikes, ugly, not intrested to me, or for women, because some of the 1s are small sizes, and the1s that intrest me the most is the grape 1s but not coming out in all sizes.

Ive noticed the trend of single releases following certain packs as well. and i remember a list of single releases to come out and it had the XIs on the listas well....hopefully it carries over to those as well!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ I agree with playmaker. The quality of retro Jordans has been slumping, so I worry if it will carry over into the packs?

I dont like the 10 or 13, what was the first pack like?

well 6s are something to look foward to the 17s...not that much....
and i always liked the 1s so i don't mind any pair being retroed for us new collectors.

uh yeah. barcelona? info
and jordans can't possibly be thinking right. not everyone can afford all this. space it out and give people a chance to buy it all

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

i dont think the quickstrike VIs were confirmed. somebody correct me if im wrong

I'm pretty sure Brim confirmed them so yeah, we'll be seeing those in May.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

i dont think the quickstrike VIs were confirmed. somebody correct me if im wrong

Yup, confirmed black based, probably the blk infareds but who knows. I guess could get those instead of the pack. I like the Carmines but blk infaredsare more of an eye popper to me

Good because I don't plan on getting all the packs just the 7/16, 6/17, and 11/12. I'm looking forward to th side releases

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Yup, confirmed black based, probably the blk infareds but who knows. I guess could get those instead of the pack. I like the Carmines but blk infareds are more of an eye popper to me

As a few others have stated, alot of people will be disappointed with the VI. So black/infared may be an inaccurate assumption.

so far of what I heard is that the opening day pack will be coming out in april and I guess its confimed that the vi's will also be a quickstike. I likethe idea of the quickstrike because i know that I only want the single pair that will come out as a quickstrike and i'm straight on cashing out the $310for the only one pair out of the package!!!

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

new retro 7 olympic barcelona pack coming out ? info please

so far i believe the retro 7 Barcelona Olympic pack is releasing on July 5 and
with the retro 6 being a quick strike you normally don't know when and where they release til the last minute.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

new retro 7 olympic barcelona pack coming out ? info please

so far i believe the retro 7 Barcelona Olympic pack is releasing on July 5 and
with the retro 6 being a quick strike you normally don't know when and where they release til the last minute.
anybody got an pix?
nerd.gif

This is what we call a marketing scheme, its a instant boost of sales,JBs marketing/sales department are genuises.....spend 310 on a pack,then a side retro.

Back
Top Bottom