Retro Pippen 1's Purple ( PICS)

NYC Hypebeasts will scoop them up early.

They'll sit around and go on sale everywhere else...
pimp.gif

Just curious to know what are those black and purple shoes all the way to the right in the 2nd pic??? They look very promising. Are they to release as well???

I spy with my little eye. Zoom Tennis Trainers in the background...I CANNOT wait for those cuz I was never able to get my hands on Air Zoom Trainers!

Originally Posted by enjoytheridedc2

$160 is a bit steep...

Then again, what hasn't become a bit steep lately.... Aside from economic hardships, $160 is a lot to pay for a previously made shoe, thats now half the quality it originally was.

So true
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I'm very conifdent I'll be able to get these for at least half off. Can't wait.
If So Demon, holla at me....i need these when they drop..i mean you come thru on the music side, why not on the kicks too!!!
wink.gif

I'll grab the OG Black.Red.White pair first and then with a discount get these. They're not too bad though...looks promising.

Hey guys

Is the swiggly line white on these, or is that just that flash?

I really hope its white...bc if not..thats basically 3 of the exact same colorways.
black black
black purple
black red
all the exact same

tell me the swiggly is white?

Thanks

i like them but im in no rush to get these or any other hyped up gr that we all love cuz. i get amp to get kix that the general public dont give to craps aboute.x. jkidd zoom95,atc lavas paid retail for both now the on sale 2 for 100. i'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom