Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites Appreaciation Thread

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=16664_1178946201836_1473570015_3064.jpg i roc mine wit all my UNC threadz... and my Penguins throback here in the burgh
pimp.gif
.. i get madd love on these. very under appriciated colorway my dude but not the top colorway for the Pros. if ur a baby blue lover like myself u dig em. if not you would rather have Pearls...Reds... Royals. #imjussayin.

My first foams, bought from a Finishline for 50 bucks on sale rack lol. Wish i would of kept, killed my feet balling in these.

these are def. NOT appreciated. probably the worst foam c/w of all (even worse than the red pros).
sick.gif
also, with an all white sole (just like dooms), these are a complete failure (IMO of course).

Never really liked these. My least favorite colorway of pros. They defeat the purpose of having foams, with a white sock liner and white sole. The foam portion will still look pristine, but the rest will get dirty.

these sat even through that whole carolina blue explosion in the early 00's...def underrated tho

These would look great with the throwback Pens stuff. Now I kinda want a pair, haha

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

i coulda swore this was an APPRECIATION thread... not IMO thead... shesh reading is

Sorry, I post what I want.  If you didn't want opinions that differed you shouldn't have posted or gone to JB or ISS instead.

Just wanted to bump early in the morning. ^^^U did shut this thread down with that ether lol. But yo, can anybody confirm if these r coming out or not.

Still have mine DS. Look great personally but I'm looking to trade now since I am getting out of Foams.

I wore two different pairs when I use to work in a wash bay at a dealership. I figured they'd be perfect, but the soles completely fell off both pairs.

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

The wackest foamposites to drop imo along with the tomato's i only like 2 pro's anyway so maybe im bias

?????????????????????
indifferent.gif
Please stop, no need for dumb nicknames on foams now

i dunt like em.. they were on sale for 59.99 at athletes foot when they came out..

Back
Top Bottom