Retro Basketball Thread

holy Howard Fn Tiche , wow , the pride pf Corcoran High School

crazy

i remember bein a young young youngin at mcdonalds on marshall street, place was packed out tha door, DC and Tender Rony and Tha General came in, went right to the front had like 15 bags put in their hands and got the F outtta dodge , the perks of being the best in tha land............. FREE MCDONALDS !!! :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

IU didnt beat em in 87 either, when keith dumb hit that shot there was still 3 seconds left, Coleman was telling the Ref TIMEOUT and they never acknowledged it
i stayed outta school for a week after that 1, oh yeah **** INDIANA 4 EVAH ! IF DC ONLY HIT THE FREE THROWS :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

the good ole bad days

I was at that game. First and only time at a live event that my ears popped because of the noise. This was also pre-large scoreboard and state of the art sound system.

That was a nasty, revenge game. Year before Tech had put KU out in the Sweet 16 on a pretty bogus block / charge call on Langford. I can vividly remember after the end of the game Langford's girl at the time yelling and talking all kinds of **** to Jarrett Jack as he was walking off the court.

Mohammad...yeesh that dude had po-go sticks for legs.

Back
Top Bottom