Retro Basketball Thread

A lot of y’all are posting role players that had solid, lengthy careers. This should be guys who just randomly dropped off the face of the Earth. :lol:
upload_2019-8-29_14-0-27.jpeg

:lol:

Dude's touch was legit :smokin

Man, I thought dude was a video game character from the still :lol: Who the **** was he? Son. Looks mad awkward. And that fist bump :rofl:

Speaking of heat with Daniel Ewing, who is a non Jordan Brand member. Jordan Brand did ALOT of promotion for the Jordan 20. Somehow he got them early and was the first NBA player to wear them, and cut off the straps around the ankle. All that anticipation/promotion etc., for them to be worn by a non Jordan Brand member and then modified by cutting the straps off.

I don’t recall this but sounds about right :lol: I wanted the Quickstrike XXs bad but never copped |l

A lot of y’all are posting role players that had solid, lengthy careers. This should be guys who just randomly dropped off the face of the Earth. :lol:

Say no more.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Yi Jianlin aka The Chairman.

213A0591-56E2-407B-80E2-C2DE9C8422C1.jpeg
9220BEDE-59A9-4F7E-87D5-6775CA9506BC.jpeg

Homie (I know, eligibly) got picked #6 based off a mixtape against a chair. That must have been what inspired Brickley and Hanlen. If today’s Cole Anthony workouts leaked back then he would be Top 3, granted he might be Top 3 as is but you still get it :lol:

Say no more.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Yi Jianlin aka The Chairman.

213A0591-56E2-407B-80E2-C2DE9C8422C1.jpeg
9220BEDE-59A9-4F7E-87D5-6775CA9506BC.jpeg

Homie (I know, eligibly) got picked #6 based off a mixtape against a chair. That must have been what inspired Brickley and Hanlen. If today’s Cole Anthony workouts leaked back then he would be Top 3, granted he might be Top 3 as is but you still get it :lol:

Dude came off the boat with a Nike deal, PE’s etc.

Back
Top Bottom