Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09' List. Are these dropping??

So I saw a recent post on NiceK*&^.com (Not sure if we are allowed to refer to other sneak sites but) That labeled the Retro 7 as releasing on August 22ndwith the 60+ in a pack? I cant say it isnt getting confusing figuring out if pack is a package or just shoes releasing at the same time with a similar theme,and Im sure this has been touched on but I didnt see it. Other than the True Blue's this seems like the other top retro to come out this summer and I hearno one talking about it. Any info guys?

http://nicekicks.com/2009/06/24-sneakers-looking-forward-rest-09/8/

I don't know if they're be two separate shoes or a pack, but I heard these are to release with the Orlando Magic VII's. Hope this helps.

This is a retro 7 pack with two different sneakers representing the chicago bulls and orlando magic. The magic "official" colorway has yet tosurface, however there is a pinstripe sample pic that appeared a few months ago. That is your august 22nd release.

TheAssassin23 wrote:
Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09'
Not in my book...
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

Space jamz @ tha top of my list

It's releasing in a pack. August 22nd. One is a Bulls colorway and the other is in a Orlando Magic colorway. Pics of the actual Magic colorway hasntsurfaced yet, all we have is the sample pic with the pinstripes and a catalog pic with mostly white with a black pinstriped tongue.

%%+% I want the 1s packs and thats it f everything else. When the last they released Lakers 1s, metallics, and Grey blacks 1s 1984

I'm not excited about this release, actually I'm not excited about any summer releases from Jordan Brand.

The only Air Jordans that I'm excited for is the True Blue III, Spacejam XI, Bred XII, and White/Red XII.

those orlando 7s are gonna be fresh but imo JB needs to stop releasing these packs because most of the time the packs only come with 1 sneaker that you wantand you try to bump the other and dont get your money back which sucks

NOt on my anticipated list either saw it on a site. One of the better releases though from the picture. Cant get it cause that site is down

i might have to pass on this pack as well as any of the other 60+ packs too much money really low quality just my opinion

but i am gonna try to get the 11s

The space jams are in the top of the list but still Copping this pack I love the 7's
I just hope that the Orlando colorway look good cause otherwise it would be a pass even tho I like the 7's

Back
Top Bottom