retro 6 for 09 confirmed

maybe they'll have spots of multi colored sweat on the outside with "is it in you" on the insoles.

happy.gif

im happy ill take just about any cw 6s. they are my favorite retro next to da 5s
copped both oly and carmine 6s 2x
pimp.gif

As long as they are not ugly I dont care what the colorway is. Iv been so disappointed with the Olympics and some of the ugly pairs in the cdp. Give ussomething fresh we will actually want to wear. Knowing Jordan Brand they will give us lime green sixes after the original flavor.

copping for sure
vi's are my favorite j
unless they find a way to kill it which has been happening alot lately
then ill have second thoughts

worst case scenario that it is the "Gatorade" cw. as long as they make it a white based shoe, regular leather (noy patent like the Oly's) and nodumb stitchin on the toebox we could have a decent release

as long as it doesnt look like the oly 6's that just came out...or anything even close to that...then ill probably cop it

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Infrared lime green or gatorade orange would be nice I hope there's no og cw which I'm sure it won't be otherwise my infrareds would value of the shoe will be going down and everyone will have a pair
wow. I read that once for each time you posted that and it still doesn't make sense. is it really that hard to read what you wrote before posting?

laugh.gif

I hope these are good enough to wear in public. Green and orange would not make this possible.

Back
Top Bottom