Retro 5s fire red rock v stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im buying the retro 5s fire reds on saturday, what do you guys think should i rock or stock them? If there value is going to be like 250 after there release i want to sell them but whats the value going to be a few weeks after release? Are these shoes people really want to cop? Please help thanks

There's an official thread-http://niketalk.com/t/505523/air-jordan-5-retro-fire-red-2013-vol-no-23

Im buying the retro 5s fire reds on saturday, what do you guys think should i rock or stock them? If there value is going to be like 250 after there release i want to sell them but whats the value going to be a few weeks after release? Are these shoes people really want to cop? Please help thanks

if you can't decide whether you want to rock or stock, then stop buying shoes period.

what a waste of a thread.

youre obviously not a grown adult

:smh:

bush-ducking.gif

If I would have made a thread like this I would have been BANNED.4Life within a matter of 2 seconds...... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom