Retro 4 Fear Pack Legit Check- Thanks

Production dates are 2/12/13-6/13/13 on both shoes.  Stitching is shotty on outside of foot under plastic tab, on back of one heel.

But came with stick inserts in shoes, as well as cardboard around tongue to go along with shoe trees.

Last edited:
Any opinions?  Checked the other fear 4 threads but am still iffy. Thanks guys, will rep.  Need to know if I need to contact seller to get my money back if not legit.  

I think these are good. can you get a shot of the black paper.
Can anyone confirm that the fear 4's came with tissue paper along with the black paper?  What drives me nuts is I had an authentic pair back when they came out but sold it.  I know they had the shoe trees with the rod.  But its confusing that people have or people claim that pairs are authentic without the shoe tree sticks.  This pair I have now also has cardboard around the toungue.  Honestly, unless I get a 100% call I'm going to have to return them.  The 4's are so hard to determine.

My box font looks ok, but the upc number is the same exact number as on some fake boxes....

Want to put the fear 4s to rest, feel there almost too hard to determine...

These are legit imo, black paper is dark as it supposed to be, nothing looks off with the overall shoe. They're good to go. 

Authentic Jordan 4's do come with shoe tree and shoe sticks, but fakes do too i think. In this case your shoes are fine.

authentic pairs come with the black plastic paper and the white paper in between both shoes. they also come with the cardboard shoe trees and the cardboard sticks and they also come tied like you tie your shoes. fakes don't come with the white paper in between, the cardboard sticks and they also come tied in a loop.

Back
Top Bottom