Retro 1 Yellowing CURE (wit story)

if u left your ones out the way thy did/never clean em then they would be yellow

if u left your ones out the way thy did/never clean em then they would be yellow

well being that i know ppl use sand paper to get rid of yellowing on some sneakers, i dont see why this wouldn't work. Same idea basically. but the sandpaper sounds like an easier and safer solution.

well being that i know ppl use sand paper to get rid of yellowing on some sneakers, i dont see why this wouldn't work. Same idea basically. but the sandpaper sounds like an easier and safer solution.

Something about taking a knife to my J's don't seem right too me. But if it works then cool, thanks for the info.

Something about taking a knife to my J's don't seem right too me. But if it works then cool, thanks for the info.

All your doing is scraping the surface off, it's not clearing it at all. You do that enough and you will definitely screw your shoes up. Hope no one else does this

All your doing is scraping the surface off, it's not clearing it at all. You do that enough and you will definitely screw your shoes up. Hope no one else does this

Doing so exposes the rubber, therefore causing it to yellow again.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Exactly, I came in here expecting a real way to clean it... smh

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Exactly, I came in here expecting a real way to clean it... smh

Back
Top Bottom