Restaurant.com - Gift Certificates For Spots In Your Urea FOR THE LOWSKI! vol. FTL FTW!

just used a $25 gift certificate that i got 70% of $10 to get wings at a local restaurant

smh.gif
$69 and some change before the certificate and gratuity

just used a $25 gift certificate that i got 70% of $10 to get wings at a local restaurant

smh.gif
$69 and some change before the certificate and gratuity

These are LOADED with rules.....Most of em you gotta spend a certain amount with a certain amount of plates on certain days at certain times (some of them).

its cool tho....but looking at the stipulations (and the expensive restaurants they use) it may not be worth it for some people.

These are LOADED with rules.....Most of em you gotta spend a certain amount with a certain amount of plates on certain days at certain times (some of them).

its cool tho....but looking at the stipulations (and the expensive restaurants they use) it may not be worth it for some people.

i've used these a couple times. it's a good deal, even though you have to spend a certain amount it usually ends up working out for you in the end.

i've used these a couple times. it's a good deal, even though you have to spend a certain amount it usually ends up working out for you in the end.

^i think most places you must spend $50 w/ a $25 gift certificate and 18% gratuity is added to the bill

some places you only have to spend $35

then there's some places which specify that they're not valid on Saturdays or holiday

smh.gif
still can't believe we ran up a $70 bill for wings for 3 people

^i think most places you must spend $50 w/ a $25 gift certificate and 18% gratuity is added to the bill

some places you only have to spend $35

then there's some places which specify that they're not valid on Saturdays or holiday

smh.gif
still can't believe we ran up a $70 bill for wings for 3 people

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

dang, didn't know all that was involved
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

i mean....you are still saving money.......its just not as much as you think after you see what you spend.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

dang, didn't know all that was involved
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

i mean....you are still saving money.......its just not as much as you think after you see what you spend.

Back
Top Bottom