Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 150$ right now to invest in a pair of shoes right now. I'm 13 and trying to make as much money as possible for upcoming things I would like to buy. I'm aware that sneaker reselling isn't going to get me rich quick, but I'd like to do the route with most profit, and I am not afraid to put work in (raised up that 150$ with shoveling snow off of driveways, $10 a driveway). I've heard that copping hyped up releases and selling them is the best route to do this, but how do I know if they are not going to be a flop? Please help me out with some of my questions.

go to your local outlet see if they any retros, they usually have some type of discount going on during this time, and mark-up! keep shoveling snow while your at it cuz 150 not gonna get you too far these days

Shhh if I had 150 at 13 I woulda copped some emericas and a new toy machine deck lol.. try getting a royal 1 in a few months hell I d k. Yeezys over 200 and hard 2 get so good luck young grass hopper

Last edited:
Get your parents to open a Loyal3 account for you and invest that $150 in Nike stock.

I have about 150$ right now to invest in a pair of shoes right now. I'm 13 and trying to make as much money as possible for upcoming things I would like to buy. I'm aware that sneaker reselling isn't going to get me rich quick, but I'd like to do the route with most profit, and I am not afraid to put work in (raised up that 150$ with shoveling snow off of driveways, $10 a driveway). I've heard that copping hyped up releases and selling them is the best route to do this, but how do I know if they are not going to be a flop? Please help me out with some of my questions.

maybe the wrong section for this type of post.. so in before the lock. lol.

but learn & watch the market before you invest in $150. that's a good start, but if you're looking to make a significant profit you'll need at least $200 - $250 to purchase a highly sought after shoe.

Wait a few years, start working and buy shoes that way. If your parents don't got you,you have to wait, then work. Find something more enjoyable than trying to buy and sell shoes

Last edited:
Shout out to that one homie (a reseller) that gave a thumbs up to the OP's first post
roll.gif

in b4 lock

-
7b54af2c_gitmoneyboyz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom