[Request] Audio about Black Struggle/Oppression/Plight? (Vol. Paging Haze & General Johnson)

I'm doing a presentation for my African American history class and I was hoping I could get some help with finding great songs, poems and audio audio clips discussing or describing the Black Plight.

So far I've set aside Gil-Scott Heron's "Comment 1", an audio bite from "The Color of Fear" (Dont know if I want to make everyone in my class THAT uncomfortable though
laugh.gif
) and I'll probably re-visit NaS' "Untitled" but I KNOW you guys could probably recommend some better songs, poems etc.

Ultimately, what I'm asking for are songs (doesn't have to be Rap), audio poems or documentary clips from Youtube to be posted in here.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm doing a presentation for my African American history class and I was hoping I could get some help with finding great songs, poems and audio audio clips discussing or describing the Black Plight.

So far I've set aside Gil-Scott Heron's "Comment 1", an audio bite from "The Color of Fear" (Dont know if I want to make everyone in my class THAT uncomfortable though
laugh.gif
) and I'll probably re-visit NaS' "Untitled" but I KNOW you guys could probably recommend some better songs, poems etc.

Ultimately, what I'm asking for are songs (doesn't have to be Rap), audio poems or documentary clips from Youtube to be posted in here.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It's not necessarily about black struggle/plight "The Bottle" is another Gil Scott-Heron song that would good to include.

It's not necessarily about black struggle/plight "The Bottle" is another Gil Scott-Heron song that would good to include.

Some good stuff in here
I'm looking for something in the vein of:

Especially 1:00-1:10

Some good stuff in here
I'm looking for something in the vein of:

Especially 1:00-1:10

Jay-z - Somehow Someway
2pac - Brenda's got a baby
2pac - changes
2pac - white mans world
Nas - Black Girl lost
Nas - 2nd Childhood