REQUEST: adidas adiZero Crazy Light

DNeou, it is done, just hasn't been put up yet. I will say this; it is one of my top 5 favorite shoes of all time. I will suggest it to any guard anywhere.

alright cool, i'll be up on it asap. i agree with that statement about suggesting it to any guard.
well aslong as their feet agree with it haha. love love love them, in search of st patty days.

alright cool, i'll be up on it asap. i agree with that statement about suggesting it to any guard.
well aslong as their feet agree with it haha. love love love them, in search of st patty days.

I heard D.Rose tweaked his ankle in them game 3. And he wears braces alte time.

How is the cushioning after a few wears?

I heard D.Rose tweaked his ankle in them game 3. And he wears braces alte time.

How is the cushioning after a few wears?

you'll still tweak your ankle in braces/tape.... lol
and as stated before it's hard to give a review on a shoe that releases in a few months when only ones that have tried it are adidas reps, media, and pros

you'll still tweak your ankle in braces/tape.... lol
and as stated before it's hard to give a review on a shoe that releases in a few months when only ones that have tried it are adidas reps, media, and pros

damn.. nice shoes! almost! but the way d.rose tweaked his ankles, i think its the shoe that caused it. he didnt even jump on that one! knowing the type of player d.rose is, maybe the shoe traction was the problem.

damn.. nice shoes! almost! but the way d.rose tweaked his ankles, i think its the shoe that caused it. he didnt even jump on that one! knowing the type of player d.rose is, maybe the shoe traction was the problem.

Duke, rose 1.0 vs 1.5, which one would you pick?

I prefer the looks of the 1.0 more, but it's gettin hard to find here. In fact 1.0s are more expensive than 1.5 over here.

Wanted the Simeon 1.0s, not released here as well.

Duke, rose 1.0 vs 1.5, which one would you pick?

I prefer the looks of the 1.0 more, but it's gettin hard to find here. In fact 1.0s are more expensive than 1.5 over here.

Wanted the Simeon 1.0s, not released here as well.

Thanks, DNeou. I love doing those for people like you who really appreciate them. adiPure coming next.

Thanks, DNeou. I love doing those for people like you who really appreciate them. adiPure coming next.

Originally Posted by Rondo

not sure about ankle support

darren collison sprained his ankle in these in game 2, switched back to adipures in game 3
eek.gif

lol, Rose hurt his ankle game 4 and switched to adiRose 1.5 today.

Originally Posted by Rondo

not sure about ankle support

darren collison sprained his ankle in these in game 2, switched back to adipures in game 3
eek.gif

lol, Rose hurt his ankle game 4 and switched to adiRose 1.5 today.

Back
Top Bottom