Reports LeBron wins 2nd straight NBA MVP

MVP trophy is nice, Lebron wants the big trophy though. Lets Get It!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I would've given Durant my vote, but I knew LeBron was going to win it all along. I'm waiting for the vote totals. I bet he won it close to unanimously too.
Durant?  How you figure he should get it over Lebron?  Or you just giving it to the next best player NOT named Lebron?

i personally think lebron won it by far BUT

durant had to play in the stacked west. and accoring to the media and analysts lebron has the deepest team in the NBA by far. so i can understand someone making an argument for Durant. i don't afree with ut. but it's not some off the wall outlandish thing to say

Looks like the chants of M-V-P were louder around the league then they were in Staples Center.

Congrats to King James aka King MVP aka Video Game James

I don't care about last year, or about if they could lose in the playoffs, forget all that. The award is about the best season and Lebron was out of this world, yet again.

Amazing year, much deserved, hope to see plenty more like it.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Well deserved. No doubt the haters will be out in full force in this thread.

oh boo hoo with the imaginary hate. why would anyone hate on this decision???nobody else deserved the mvp but him. go celebrate your pity party somewhere else

well deserved and I will not be suprised if he gets a ring this year either the way the refs are callin fouls on howard

We all knew this as of what? Christmas? with that being said....

<>.

congrats.

lets hope history continues.....with the mvp winner not winning a championship at the end of the year like the past few seasons.

Congrats to Lebron, but having said that. It's worthless compared to getting an NBA finals MVP. I guess the reg. season MVP is for outstanding players whose teams wouldn't make the playoffs if it weren't  for the MVP.

Back
Top Bottom