Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airmax 95 midsole and front air unit after repainting of the midsole and clearing up of the air unit.

Before

After

Airmax 95 midsole and front air unit after repainting of the midsole and clearing up of the air unit.

Before

After

cool.... well my man you are the BEST ive seen ...you work is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool.... well my man you are the BEST ive seen ...you work is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip of the day: This applies to everyone that restores shoes. Remember we are dealing with peoples feet. If your using the same rags and tools on a bunch of different peoples shoes. Thats not very safe or clean. Just to let my customers and future customers know. I sterilize all my tools, rags and also use brand new rags on every different pair. I recommend that either you buy new rags and sterilize your tools. If your going do something right, do it the right way.

Tip of the day: This applies to everyone that restores shoes. Remember we are dealing with peoples feet. If your using the same rags and tools on a bunch of different peoples shoes. Thats not very safe or clean. Just to let my customers and future customers know. I sterilize all my tools, rags and also use brand new rags on every different pair. I recommend that either you buy new rags and sterilize your tools. If your going do something right, do it the right way.

A quick update on Billy's Concord XI mesh. If you look close at the left shoe tongue. The whitening is in the process and the right shoe tongue has not been touched yet.

A quick update on Billy's Concord XI mesh. If you look close at the left shoe tongue. The whitening is in the process and the right shoe tongue has not been touched yet.

New York X right outer of the upper black leather after the fix of the missing leather.

Before

After

New York X right outer of the upper black leather after the fix of the missing leather.

Before

After

yo I went from page 1 to page 11 and came into the next page with my mouth open every time. I have never seen anything like this. Just wow.

I finally finished up these Military IV's that I have had for awhile. This project was pretty crazy but Im really happy with the way they came out. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for all the detailed pics and all the stuff that was done. I surprised myself with the new techniques that I came up with for these. Enjoy!

Before

After

I finally finished up these Military IV's that I have had for awhile. This project was pretty crazy but Im really happy with the way they came out. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for all the detailed pics and all the stuff that was done. I surprised myself with the new techniques that I came up with for these. Enjoy!

Before

After

I feel like banging up a pair of kicks really bad just to give them to you man. Wow you are amazing. Just look at those 4s! If i had those I would of straight left those at that recycle bin at Nike!

I feel like banging up a pair of kicks really bad just to give them to you man. Wow you are amazing. Just look at those 4s! If i had those I would of straight left those at that recycle bin at Nike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom