Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished these up. Check out the detailed pics of what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook. What I did to these has never been done before.

Before

After

Finished these up. Check out the detailed pics of what was done at Renegade Restorations on Facebook. What I did to these has never been done before.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas after the fix of the patent leather and the gold on the stripes and the fix of the stitching.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas after the fix of the patent leather and the gold on the stripes and the fix of the stitching.

Before

After

ohh and what are you gonna do about the tares in the inside liner of the tiffs...if there is anything you can do?

ohh and what are you gonna do about the tares in the inside liner of the tiffs...if there is anything you can do?

everything is amazing would u mind telling me how you cleaned the grey on the outsole of the white cements and also how you cleaned up the pl and over all mesh on the space jams thanks

everything is amazing would u mind telling me how you cleaned the grey on the outsole of the white cements and also how you cleaned up the pl and over all mesh on the space jams thanks

Pillar after clearing up the air unit. The other shoe is getting surgery and getting something done that has never been done before. Stay Tuned!!!

Before

After

Pillar after clearing up the air unit. The other shoe is getting surgery and getting something done that has never been done before. Stay Tuned!!!

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom