Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mocha III left outer midsole before and after I prepped and primed it. It is now ready to be painted.

Nike Book of One Trainers left toe box before and after deep cleaning. The second picture shows the damage to the leather and the last picture is the fix of the leather.

Check out one of my customers @whoisjaewood and his review on the Lebron 9 South Beach and his review on the restoration I did on his Lebron 8 and also check out Kingsrowe.com and Soleclassics.com.

Everybody has run into the issue with the midsoles of Jordans cracking. I have posted before that when i do a midsole. I completely strip all the old paint and repaint. Which is the proper way to do a midsole. Everybody has run into this situation where they go to throw on there Kicks and notice that the midsole is cracking so they don't bother rocking them. I have come up with a temporary solution that I have been working on for awhile. I wanted to know how many of you would be interested in buying a kit that would allow you to put a temporary fix on your midsoles. This is a temporary fix that Im talking about on a Pair of Military IV's. Let me know what you guys think.

Everybody has run into the issue with the midsoles of Jordans cracking. I have posted before that when i do a midsole. I completely strip all the old paint and repaint. Which is the proper way to do a midsole. Everybody has run into this situation where they go to throw on there Kicks and notice that the midsole is cracking so they don't bother rocking them. I have come up with a temporary solution that I have been working on for awhile. I wanted to know how many of you would be interested in buying a kit that would allow you to put a temporary fix on your midsoles. This is a temporary fix that Im talking about on a Pair of Military IV's. Let me know what you guys think.

You hardly respond to any questions or feedback posted from people...

Yet you want those same people you ignore to give you feedback on something new your working on?

Interaction is a 2 way street, especially around here

And No, "Visit my Facebook page for a quote" doesnt count as interaction

Aqua VIII left shoe outer strap before and after removal of fraying. This is a common problem which seems like its simple to just remove the fraying but along with the removal. I created a technique so that the fraying will no longer happen.

just wanted to share my pair i got restored by politix ...i'm very very satisfied. I had paint cracking originally, scuffs, yellowed elephant print, and my jeans bled onto my tongue, which i tried to handle myself but was very unsuccessful

politix cleaned up the midsole and give it a new paint job (yellowed by request), cleaned the inside, cleaned the leather, scuffs, whitened the elephant print, cleaned the bottom, retouched the back tab/Nike Air, and miraculously cleaned up my blue tongue (don't know how :lol: )....basically brand new...

for the doubters, he's the real deal folks !

old

^hope this pic can show the blue tongue, yellowed print, and cracks

new

Last edited:
this crap still going on? this thread is basically one big free ad. more spam in this thread than the entire chain of the hawaiian islands. unless you're giving out the details on how you are doing the restorations, all you're doing is using NT to generate income.

This is the right shoe toe box custom that I did on a pair of Adidas Gazelles for my boy Bboy legend Zulu Gremlin. I also changed the color of the stitching.

this crap still going on? this thread is basically one big free ad. more spam in this thread than the entire chain of the hawaiian islands. unless you're giving out the details on how you are doing the restorations, all you're doing is using NT to generate income.

Co-sign this. you might want to look up the term "community" Politix. It's give and take. So far you've only been taking :smh:

Not sure what to think of this. The pictures look like good work on the fixing of creasing and cracking on midsoles.

But the way the guy doesn't answer questions makes it look like a scam.

Last edited:
If what Im doing is a scam. I would of been out of business along time ago. I have stated before that Im not going to keep going over the same things over and over and Im not going to be able to answer every single question. I made this thread specifically for my customers and people interested in what I do. I think its pretty simple if you don't support what i do. Then don't click on the link to my work.

I made this thread specifically for my customers and people interested in what I do.
ummmm that's what having your own website would be for - or a facebook page. i can fully understand why you wouldn't want to share proprietary information - it's standard business practice. but by doing so on niketalk, all you're doing is using this community website for your own personal gain. people see a particular restoration you post, and when you don't provide the information on how it was done, you want them to ask you to do it for them....for a fee of course. that has never been how niketalk operates. i have no issue with you posting up the spam in your sig. i wouldn't even care if you advertised in the classifieds. but it's lame to see you titling this thread with the name of your "company" and filling it with one long advertisement solely for your own gain. myself and another member addressed this with you in the past and you got salty and said you weren't gonna post anymore. well, your hypocrisy, fueled by greed, has made it even more evident how far south your moral compass points. couldn't stay away from NT cause there was just too much money to be made :smh:

ummmm that's what having your own website would be for - or a facebook page. i can fully understand why you wouldn't want to share proprietary information - it's standard business practice. but by doing so on niketalk, all you're doing is using this community website for your own personal gain. people see a particular restoration you post, and when you don't provide the information on how it was done, you want them to ask you to do it for them....for a fee of course. that has never been how niketalk operates. i have no issue with you posting up the spam in your sig. i wouldn't even care if you advertised in the classifieds. but it's lame to see you titling this thread with the name of your "company" and filling it with one long advertisement solely for your own gain. myself and another member addressed this with you in the past and you got salty and said you weren't gonna post anymore. well, your hypocrisy, fueled by greed, has made it even more evident how far south your moral compass points. couldn't stay away from NT cause there was just too much money to be made :smh:

I never said that i was going to stop posting on Niketalk but i did say i was going to stop posting the restoration thread. Which I did. Which is why I started my own thread in the Sneaker Art forum thread but its still the same guys complaining about what i do. I don't comment or bug or ***** about anybody else that has there own threads doing restorations. They are doing what they do and I am going to do what I do.

Aaron's Concord XI Seaglow and hard candy update. The second pic has one sole with hard candy and one with it removed. The last pic is of the hard candy removed on both shoes.

Nike Book of One Trainers right shoe strap before and after. I brought back the color to the strap and the Nike sign.

If what Im doing is a scam. I would of been out of business along time ago. I have stated before that Im not going to keep going over the same things over and over and Im not going to be able to answer every single question. I made this thread specifically for my customers and people interested in what I do. I think its pretty simple if you don't support what i do. Then don't click on the link to my work.

But u put it on here so we can see if were interested right? Dont ***** when someone says u look sketchy because you avoid simple questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom