Renardo Sidney to USC

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Oh I dont know.......how does it feel that my brother will make more in 1 year than you will in your lifetime?
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Floyd cuttin' a check, probably,
laugh.gif

Still can't believe you tossed this line out there. Riding your brothers cottails FTL. I guess some people don't have pride in being their own man. I'd rather struggle on my own, than live off of my kins success.

Bragging about your own wealth and success is bad enough. You braggin' about your brothers success as if you accomplished something,
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can't buy pride and you can't buy class.

You're acting like he just randomly started throwing that out...if someone called out your brother like was done in this thread, youwouldn't stand up for him? Pretty %@$!%% family member if that's the case...

You're acting like he just randomly started throwing that out...if someone called out your brother like was done in this thread, you wouldn't stand up for him? Pretty %@$!%% family member if that's the case...
Read it again bro', he is not trhowing it out there to defend his brother, he is blatantly braggin' about his brothers wealth. Granted,his brother was a lottery pick, we all know that. IMHO, you don't brag about another man's wealth, even if it is his brother, have some damn pride inyourself.

Someone just said that Love was probably collecting checks himself. That is not insult that needs defense. Major college sports is a different world. Recruiting is a "dirty" game, are we to believe that Kevin Love was the only "one and done" prospect that was on the straight and narrow,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how does it feel that your bro will be known as the scrub that got traded for oj?

Oh I dont know.......how does it feel that my brother will make more in 1 year than you will in your lifetime? image

That was thing that provoked him to mention his brother's salary, not the "cutting of checks" at UCLA. I might be different, but I'd stand upfor my brother in that case...

Originally Posted by tmay407

how does it feel that your bro will be known as the scrub that got traded for oj?

Oh I dont know.......how does it feel that my brother will make more in 1 year than you will in your lifetime? image

That was thing that provoked him to mention his brother's salary, not the "cutting of checks" at UCLA. I might be different, but I'd stand up for my brother in that case...
embarassed.gif

officerBarbrady.gif

PS- I find it ironic that this dude always slings mud around. Usually across town,
laugh.gif
. UCLA, didn't get on top again by following the rules,
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is A Pimp

Renardo and his father walked into one of UCLA's assistants offices last week saying Renardo was going to commit there.........

.........they just wanted 300k

UCLA's assistant told them it wasnt gonna happen and they need to get out of the office.

Looks like all they did was go across town. You know Tim Floyd will pay
laugh.gif
. To bad he is one of the worst coaches in america. He has those kids out there playing rat ball.

Oh I dont know.......how does it feel that my brother will make more in 1 year than you will in your lifetime?
eyes.gif

And after h0urs....story is 100% true and confirmed. Its straight from the assistant coach that had Renardo's dad in his office asking for the money. Dont wanna believe me cause you're a USC fanboy?
laugh.gif

USC got a break though
laugh.gif
...didnt cut 300k to him...The actual number is closer to 180k+cars+living space that USC coughed up. Ive known Sydney and his parents for the longest time, since before he started playing with SCA...His dad is wild, the man wears sunglasses everywhere...inside the gym, at the club, when he sleep....dude stays drunk all day...definately have had some great times with the man, he is quite the character. They have asked for money everywhere they have gone...how the hell you think they moved out to California and had the ability to get Renardo to Fairfax? Like they just have that type of money laying around.
laugh.gif
at you thinking your brother is making more in a yearthan my lifetime. keep guessing son. its all good keep gravytraining off your bros success too bad your parents shafted you in the gene pool.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

if the allegations are true, why doesn't UCLA drop dime on him???

They wouldn't have hard proof and the NCAA has limited investigative power. It's not like the government looking into steroids in baseball.

Renardo and his father walked into one of UCLA's assistants offices last week saying Renardo was going to commit there.........

UCLA's assistant told them it wasnt gonna happen and they need to get out of the office.

laugh.gif
. To bad he is one of the worst coaches in america. He has those kids out there playing rat ball.

eyes.gif

And after h0urs....story is 100% true and confirmed. Its straight from the assistant coach that had Renardo's dad in his office asking for the money. Dont wanna believe me cause you're a USC fanboy?
laugh.gif

USC got a break though
laugh.gif
...didnt cut 300k to him...The actual number is closer to 180k+cars+living space that USC coughed up. Ive known Sydney and his parents for the longest time, since before he started playing with SCA...His dad is wild, the man wears sunglasses everywhere...inside the gym, at the club, when he sleep....dude stays drunk all day...definately have had some great times with the man, he is quite the character. They have asked for money everywhere they have gone...how the hell you think they moved out to California and had the ability to get Renardo to Fairfax? Like they just have that type of money laying around.
laugh.gif
at you thinking your brother is making more in a year than my lifetime. keep guessing son. its all good keep gravytraining off your bros success too bad your parents shafted you in the gene pool.

laugh.gif
...This loser right here

Bring out your tax forms/direct deposit slips...lets see it. Really. I guarantee you take at least 20 years to make what he does in one. You want to call mybrother a scub? Please. Anyone can go on ESPN.com and see what he makes...and thats before endorsements/public appearances/etc.....show us what you are bankingthis year.

And why try to bring me into the conversation? It wasn't ever about me. You're like the 300th person on this board that got salty and tries to act likethey know what I do, who I deal with, where I work, etc. Son I will shut you down.
laugh.gif
You got no idea about me other than who my brother is.

And Iron Man...

Like I give a *%*$ about USC or UCLA...I didnt go to either school nor do I care. I just came into this post letting people know about something that wentdown. Its a funny story...dont play USC cheering section and take it so personal.

I could give you a rundown of 20 players in the last 2 years that got over 50k....as well as who gave it to them, and how it was broken down, just off the topof my head.

And Iron Man...

Like I give a *%*$ about USC or UCLA...I didnt go to either school nor do I care. I just came into this post letting people know about something that went down. Its a funny story...dont play USC cheering section and take it so personal.

I could give you a rundown of 20 players in the last 2 years that got over 50k....as well as who gave it to them, and how it was broken down, just off the top of my head.
I can see that you scored low in reading comprehension.
laugh.gif

College athletes that play major sports at major universities get paid. Simple as that, you're not dropping knowledge, it happens everywhere. I justdon't like the fact you sling mud and have your smear campaigns all while having a holier than thou attitude.

"Playing the USC cheering section"
eyes.gif
, please. USC athletesget taken care of, just like UCLA athletes are getting taken care of now. You think they liked the abyss their basketball program was in under Steve Lavin. Out of the 20 athletes, is your brother one of them (Kevin Love). Let us know how much Adidas paid him to go to UCLA, instead of Oregon. Like I said,don't tell me your brother is the only "one and done" athlete to not collect checks because I will surely laugh in your face. I don't give a@!$! about UCLA, and you don't either, that's fine. You care about your brother, that's cool, but you sound foolish in airing out all these catsall the while pulling a "Bud Selig" and pretending that the person who is building your sneaker collection (Kevin Love), didn't do anythingunethical at UCLA.

laugh.gif

Wait, weren't you the one attacking me because you couldn't read the thread and understand why I was saying what I said?
laugh.gif

And for the rest of your post...I never said my brother didn't receive any benefits. Let me know where I said that. He surely didn't get money though,I can tell you that. Adidas didn't give my brother any money to go to UCLA over Oregon...for even making that statement you obviously don't know whatyou are speaking on.

If you're going to argue with me...at least come at me with some knowledge or facts, which clearly you don't have.

"You're out of your element"

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

USC got a break though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you thinking your brother is making more in a year than my lifetime. keep guessing son. its all good keep gravytraining off your bros success too bad your parents shafted you in the gene pool.
And why try to bring me into the conversation? It wasn't ever about me. You're like the 300th person on this board that got salty and tries to act like they know what I do, who I deal with, where I work, etc. Son I will shut you down.
laugh.gif
You got no idea about me other than who my brother is.
Only reason you got brought into conversations is because you act like a pompous ***.

We got a 22 or 23 year old big shot here threatening to shut people down. Son pleaaaaase
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually might belive that Kev was not given money to go to UCLA. Based on some documentaries and some articles it seemed that you lived pretty well, so hedidnt really need anything like that I guess. Theres no reason to be risking your future for a couple k, when you dont need it much. Still, he was probablywell taken care of when he was at UCLA.

With Renardo its a whole different story. He might not be getting 300k, but probably his pockets wont be empty wherever he goes. His pops is getting his toofor sure.

Renardo Sidney said:
"UCLA was the leader going into that week, but then something happened and my parents didn't tell me what it was," said Sidney. "They just said they thought it was best for me to open up my options."
laugh.gif

Renardo Sidney said:
"UCLA was the leader going into that week, but then something happened and my parents didn't tell me what it was," said Sidney. "They just said they thought it was best for me to open up my options."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
And there it is...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kid's dad pimped him out...

Renardo Sidney said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wait, weren't you the one attacking me because you couldn't read the thread and understand why I was saying what I said?
laugh.gif

Reading comprehension and oversight are two different things:

back_to_drawing_fj.jpg

The good news came Monday for USC, when hugely hyped big man and Sonny Vaccaro pet project Renardo Sidney (35) verbally committed to the Trojans. Sidney is almost a mortal lock to be a one-and-done collegian like predecessor O.J. Mayo, who helped USC to zero NCAA tournament victories and one NCAA investigation.

The only question is whether Sidney will actually make it to USC's campus. The Times reports that the 6-foot-11 center/forward has not yet taken the SAT.

Even if it's a one-year forced marriage, the Sidneys did not scrimp on ostentation at the announcement. According to Times writer Eric Sondheimer, this was "such an elaborate production that it made quarterback Jimmy Clausen showing up to his news conference three years ago in a Hummer limousine to announce Notre Dame look amateurish."

Sondheimer described the scene: "... [Thirteen] tables set up in the gym, complete with rose centerpieces, immaculate tablecloths, folding chairs covered with white linen, red and gold balloons and a catered meal of chicken and ribs for more than 100 family and friends ... "

Where it really gets good is the guest list for the announcement. It included:

• Reebok director of basketball Chris Rivers -- because, really, what teenager doesn't need a shoe rep on hand for his verbal commitment?

• Another blast from shady recruitments past, Claude Mills (36). He's the father of Chris Mills, an L.A. recruit who signed with Kentucky in 1987. In 1988, an overnight envelope from the Kentucky basketball office to Mills popped open in transit, and out spilled $1,000 in cash, sparking one of the juicier scandals in college hoops history. (Consult Wildcats superfan Ashley Judd (37) for details.)

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

if the allegations are true, why doesn't UCLA drop dime on him???
Because every top D1 athlete is getting some kind of benefit, and its not worth their time mud slinging.

Renardo Sidney said:
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom