Remy Martin sentenced to 8years in Prison! (Pap what "L" is this now??")

papoose
smh.gif

Remy and her fiancé Papoose were scheduled to wed at Rikers Island yesterday, but after Pap allegedly attempted to smuggle a handcuff key into the jail the ceremony was called off.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

8 years?!

smh.gif

Maybe she'll smarten up in the bing, and with good behaviorshe'll only have to do 2-3.....

grin.gif
(but I really do hope she gets her act together.)

[Fab] REMY MARTING, YOU MY +%@!+ !!! [Fab]

akajaedeuce wrote:

i still can't believe TI only got a year.
$$$$$$$$$ talks.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

8 years?!

smh.gif

Maybe she'll smarten up in the bing, and with good behavior she'll only have to do 2-3.....

grin.gif

akajaedeuce wrote:

$$$$$$$$$ talks.

Rats talk

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

8 years?!

smh.gif

Maybe she'll smarten up in the bing, and with good behavior she'll only have to do 2-3.....

grin.gif

akajaedeuce wrote:

$$$$$$$$$ talks.

So do snitches
nerd.gif

Not, saying that he did.

Remy and her fiancé Papoose were scheduled to wed at Rikers Island yesterday, but after Pap allegedly attempted to smuggle a handcuff key into the jail the ceremony was called off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had to read this like 4times like HUH

smh.gif
at those 2- and there ain't nuthin to feel bad about...glad the judge make the speech about it having nothing to do with rap...shorty shot her friend inthe stomach over 3k - she ain't exactly being framed here

im trying to figure out why some of yall are laughing?

if she actually shot shorty,,, then yea,, she got what she deserves. but this is an unfortunate situation for both the shooter and the victim,,,, wheres thecomedy?

It's human nature.

If it didn't happen to them, they don't care.

I think Remy needed this. She's been running around reckless for some time now. Maybe this bid will give her a new outlook on life.

Damn, I sound like Dr. Phil.

Pastor I believe most people are laughing at the actions of Pap rather than those of Rem.

I could be wrong knowing this board tho
ohwell.gif

Eight years is light considering she was looking at 25 and gonna end up doing four orfive.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by diceloveme

8 is def not that bad she could've got the full 25....Hold your head remy and do your time like a G hopefully by then pap will be a success and be able to have some stacks waiting for her when she comes home.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom