Remember this SICK Nike Commercial?

That LT/Troy commercial is SICK.
eek.gif
sick.gif

And Shox BB4.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But by far this is my favorite commercial of all time.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

These are my favs

Word, that troy polamalu commercial is probably my favorite one from this past year. I was looking at the related videos and found this, thought it was prettycool

Those Shox "BOING" commercials were all sweet. I loved the singing Electric Company one.

That Jordan commercial above is amazing. He was so explosive as a young player, incredible

Run DLC wrote:
might as well change this to a nike commercial thread

smh.gif
I can't be the only kid thatwent�to footlocker to copp these thinking the�actually made that bouncing noise.
laugh.gif

��

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Run DLC wrote:
might as well change this to a nike commercial thread
smh.gif
I can't be the only kid that went�to footlocker to copp these thinking the�actually made that bouncing noise.
laugh.gif

��
i remember back in the day, a kid came to school with them the DAY after they came out. we were all like
eek.gif
and a group of us gathered aroundhim, and we made him take his shoes off (in the middle of the hallway) and drop them from the balcony to see if they bounced
roll.gif

nike soccer commercial ftw

selecao at the airport
stealing the ball
guy ritchie's nike soccer commercials

you cant beat these

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

This is one of nike top commercials.
Guy Ritchie directed.� That's why its so damn good.
laugh.gif
�I love the part when the music cuts when he's walking into the stadium and all you hear are the fans chanting.

I miss the Fun Police

"pass the ball dawg"

Id love to see a new batch of Fun Police commercials with Bron, Kobe and the gang.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

nike soccer commercials are great. there are so many stars to choose from, diverse mix

The cool thing is that they consistently get the top and most recognizable soccer players together into one commercial.
How much cooler would it be if they founnd a way to get Paul, Kobe, Wade, LeBron, and Carmelo together in a spot?
American Individualism ftl...

Back
Top Bottom