Remember how MJ participated in Wizards practices before he started playing for them...

that would be a great idea to see the lebron go aganist mike in his prime. Nike should make that into a commercial.

what # would MJ wear if he came back with the bobcats. he should do this as a debut for the XX3

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

A clip that illustrates the point I'm trying to make:

13 FGA off of the jumpshot.

The only way I would see him not dominating is his knees.� Fact is, he can't go hard on every single play with his knees holding him back.

�i remember that game. Jordan was heated after the game saying that none of his teammates were playing with any heart. this 40 year old man is out hustling,busting his chin, and basically out-doing his subordinates
pimp.gif
i guess a 40year old Michael Jordan can only do so much
tired.gif

Well, imo if MJ was content with playing in a very limited role 12 to 15 minutes a game, and putting up about 6-to 8 points a game as a 9th man then MAYBE hecould do it.

But he isn't. He wouldn't put himself through that. And,.......He's aged quite a bit in some time. He obviously has gotten bigger, which probablymeans he has gotten slower since his wizards days,which puts more on his knees, etc. He can't do it bottomline.

But I gurantee you, he has entertained the thought of it since his retirement as a wizard but ultimately, he knows he can't do it. END OF STORY.

Back
Top Bottom