Remember 'Horndog High'? The school has another scandal...

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

roll.gif
yo solex is ms brito still working there? that chick was baddddddd. ms sayar removed her fb page but the last pics she uploaded on facebook i remembered she had some crazy tattoos.

Na she was fired when she got caught naked in a room with another teacher 2 years ago. That was the joke sophomore year dudes saying the janitor snitched cus they wouldnt let him join 
roll.gif
. I had Ms. Sayar last year and she had a **$# load of tats. Would come in to school with shorts and you'd see dat ink. 
pimp.gif
i loved the pics she posted on fb with her ink. straight
pimp.gif

one day last November the boy’s girlfriend spotted them flirting and got suspicious, the investigative report said.

The girl hacked the teen’s Facebook account and found messages to Sayar that said, “I love you so much

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Were our pineses full grown by the time we were 16? So hard to say
You definitely could have benefitted from an affair with an English teacher.

I had an affair with my Pig Latin teacher.  Talk about an awkward trip to Planned Parenthood for the bortion-ay!

laugh.gif
got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

i'm genuinely interested in seeing images of these tats... well done to the student. 
pimp.gif
i would show you but she closed her fb account. i was fb friends with her since i graduated and the she was
devil.gif
showing all that skin.

I can only imagine what's going through the husband's mind.

A 16 year old !+%%#@ ya wife multiple times b

Back
Top Bottom