remember all the controversy this video started?

Always loved this beat. Straight blowin crip while cruising through the city at night type @%$#

I dont get it
Somebody fill me in
nerd.gif

Yeah IDK what op is talking about the video maybe Nas joining Murder Ink, but on the other hand the song was somewhat controversial because Ja Rule was allegedly dissing Snoop with his "$**$% @## *%!*! with curls" line

when this video came out everyone took it that Nas was signing with Murder INC., i think they may have even had some sort of unofficial announcement through some media outlet by Irv.......streets was buzzing about for a few days, the video dropped the streets went CRAZY. then it was confirmed that there wasnt going to be a deal.

.....keep in mind this was in 2002 and right in the height of the Jay vs Nas beef.

....damn, where were yall back then? LOL!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

These old man are threads are hilarious.

.....be foreal, old man thread? this was just in 2002.

I remember everyone saying how Nas was always under someone else while Jay Z wasn't. When you think it about it and the level he was at back then it is a little odd imo.

I thought the only rumor was Nas was signin' with "The Inc"
laugh.gif
. I think this is when Gotti changed the name to try to have a broader appeal...oh the irony

I remember this. I love the beat too. I also remember fans to boycott Nas if she joined Murder Inc.

I ave absolute faith this whole OVOXOYOLO whatever will fall off like Murder Inc. But I do remember remember The Inc. being more openly criticized and ridiculed.

when this video came out everyone took it that Nas was signing with Murder INC., i think they may have even had some sort of unofficial announcement through some media outlet by Irv.......streets was buzzing about for a few days, the video dropped the streets went CRAZY. then it was confirmed that there wasnt going to be a deal.

.....keep in mind this was in 2002 and right in the height of the Jay vs Nas beef.

....damn, where were yall back then? LOL!

1st grade
yall n_____s old!
roll.gif
jk

when this video came out everyone took it that Nas was signing with Murder INC., i think they may have even had some sort of unofficial announcement through some media outlet by Irv.......streets was buzzing about for a few days, the video dropped the streets went CRAZY.

Furthermore Irv and Jay were both heavy in the industry, not to mention Irv was there with Jay and helped lay the frame work / build the Roc from RD so it was really like
eek.gif
Oh %++% !!!

Irv is that man, people don't realize, want to give him his just due and its sad.

HAhahha I remember NT at that time as well. N's were upset at Nas joining Murder Inc. Cats thought he was the newest signee lol. 

i still love that song...back in hs murder inc and the roc was pretty much running things.

I remember this !*+!.

This was around the time they signed Charlie B. and there were talks about Nore joining as well.

Thank god Nas didn't sign with them.

Back
Top Bottom