Religious famb... Keep it funky...

Those poor religious folks

If only they could condemn all non-believers to an eternity of hell fire and not receive any push back

They're such great people
Why push back? Warning you about hell fire is a favor. The WWE won't be there for you on Judgement Day lol

laugh.gif

Man, when you ready to cast out your oppressor, get up off your knees for master's religion, and take those shackles off I'll know you've completed your research.

Then you can realize

I'm not oppressed and why would I stop praying to God?
Look at the contradiction! :lol: WAKE UP!

I can't force the truth on you. It is time to take your own advice and research your oppressors.

I notice you ain't address those shackles or your masters though. Keep waiting on judgement day :lol:

Last edited:
Look at the contradiction!
laugh.gif
WAKE UP!

I can't force the truth  falsehood on you. It is time to take your own advice and research your oppressors.

I notice you ain't address those shackles or your masters though. Keep waiting on judgement day
laugh.gif
*fixed

Last edited:
Islam is the fastest dying religion out there. Three out of four converts leave Islam within the first three years. The only reason Islam is spread is because of it's high birthrates among Muslims.

Source: Islam.

Islam is the fastest dying religion out there. Three out of four converts leave Islam within the first three years. The only reason Islam is spread is because of it's high birthrates among Muslims.

ok lol

Look at the contradiction! :lol: WAKE UP!

I can't force the truth falsehood on you. It is time to take your own advice and research your oppressors.

I notice you ain't address those shackles or your masters though. Keep waiting on judgement day :lol:

*fixed
The truth is there for you to research. Do it.

Calling it false don't make you right :lol:

Just means you're in denial.

Wake up!

ok lol
:rofl:

Last edited:
Mad, upset, hurt :lol: Make up ya mind.

I see you still in denial ignoring the truth.

Research.

Wake up!

U still hurt lol
And you're still dodging this question 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Colombia  

What would you do if your son turned out to be gay? How would he be judged? Would research get him into Allah's heaven?
Fully embracing either of the major religions' holy books includes a lot of anti-gay passages, so how would one reconcile that? If at all.

Last edited:
If you're unsure about the afterlife then go research. If you're 100% sure without doubts then see you on Judgement Day. Instead of studying Star Trek and Marvel comics gain beneficial knowledge. Spock won't be there for you when your deeds are being read out and you're asked what did you do with your time. Always remember the truth stands clear from falsehood.  
Hahahahahahah

So its safe to assume 90% of yall dont believe in god, or heaven and hell?

Its some dudes spittin knowledge in here but also some some dudes talkin ********.

Im listenin tho.

I still havent gotten a statement from a atheist person on reproduction tho.

Dc, aint you religious?

Last edited:

U still hurt lol
And you're still dodging this question :nerd:

What would you do if your son turned out to be gay? How would he be judged? Would research get him into Allah's heaven?

Fully embracing either of the major religions' holy books includes a lot of anti-gay passages, so how would one reconcile that? If at all.

I guess I'll answer it, as a Muslim myself. Ultimately whether you get into heaven or not is for Allah to decide, depending of course on what other sins/good deeds you have done in your life. Being gay (committing homosexual acts) will obviously tilt the scales in the wrong direction, but for all I know this same guy could be out there doing the Lord's work every other minute of his life. I don't think any person can say definitively that a gay guy won't get into heaven, but the odds aren't in his favor. With the proper amount of repenting and good deeds in other areas, who knows what could happen.

As for having a gay son, I'll be 100% honest and say I would be upset about it. Idk if I would ever be able to live with that, but that may change once I actually have kids

Back
Top Bottom