Relaunch of air-jordans.com

Love the new site, can't wait to see how it looks when its fully completed
smile.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
!!

was on the air-jordans.com site madd hard when I was a "youngsta" in Middle School, used to print out the release dates and post them on my wall
(even made a folder with the release dates so I could see them when I was on the go **cellphones werent high-tech then, my cell had the antenna with the green backlight color**) ...........#goodtimes

Love the new site, can't wait to see how it looks when its fully completed
smile.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
!!

was on the air-jordans.com site madd hard when I was a "youngsta" in Middle School, used to print out the release dates and post them on my wall
(even made a folder with the release dates so I could see them when I was on the go **cellphones werent high-tech then, my cell had the antenna with the green backlight color**) ...........#goodtimes

Wow, the new site is really impressive.  I think once everything is complete it will be a huge upgrade from the previous site.  Good work man. 

Wow, the new site is really impressive.  I think once everything is complete it will be a huge upgrade from the previous site.  Good work man. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Site looks great! Air-Jordans taught me most of what I know about Jordans. It's good to see the site up & running again. Congrats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Site looks great! Air-Jordans taught me most of what I know about Jordans. It's good to see the site up & running again. Congrats

Originally Posted by ninjavibe

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

I'm not sure but is this the same site what was Black/Carolina blue ??? If so 
pimp.gif

Yes, it is. And actually way back in 1997 it used to be Bulls Red ;-)
This time we went with white though. Saves us a whole lot of time not having to place the pictures on blue or red background... Hope you like it.
I like the site bro I remember in 99 I found out about your site and that's how I found out about NT, but I didn't join NT until 2004 I rarely buy J's now I only bought 3 pairs last year but your site made me a sneakerhead.

Best of luck

peAce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjavibe

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

I'm not sure but is this the same site what was Black/Carolina blue ??? If so 
pimp.gif

Yes, it is. And actually way back in 1997 it used to be Bulls Red ;-)
This time we went with white though. Saves us a whole lot of time not having to place the pictures on blue or red background... Hope you like it.
I like the site bro I remember in 99 I found out about your site and that's how I found out about NT, but I didn't join NT until 2004 I rarely buy J's now I only bought 3 pairs last year but your site made me a sneakerhead.

Best of luck

peAce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Its ok. Has a long way to go.

Yes, it sure has. I was kind of uncertain if I should release it before everything was finished, but I decided to do so...
Right now I'm only scratching the surface... there's so many more pics and much info to add. Right now I'm working myself through another 3000 pictures. So do visit it from time to time. There will be updates.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Its ok. Has a long way to go.

Yes, it sure has. I was kind of uncertain if I should release it before everything was finished, but I decided to do so...
Right now I'm only scratching the surface... there's so many more pics and much info to add. Right now I'm working myself through another 3000 pictures. So do visit it from time to time. There will be updates.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i only have one gripe...PLEASE bring back the dark blue background

that %+%@ hurts my eyes
sorry... but this is one thing I cannot do. All new pictures have a white background and it used to take such a long time to vignette the pics to the dark background. Actually that's one of the reasons for me not updating the old site that often. It consumed too much time.

Also we wanted to create a site design that resembled the shoes this time. Bringing in some leather elements and other stuff from shoes.
Hope you like the design despite me not being able to change it back to dark blue...

Thanks for your feedback.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i only have one gripe...PLEASE bring back the dark blue background

that %+%@ hurts my eyes
sorry... but this is one thing I cannot do. All new pictures have a white background and it used to take such a long time to vignette the pics to the dark background. Actually that's one of the reasons for me not updating the old site that often. It consumed too much time.

Also we wanted to create a site design that resembled the shoes this time. Bringing in some leather elements and other stuff from shoes.
Hope you like the design despite me not being able to change it back to dark blue...

Thanks for your feedback.

great news man & keep up da good work. i remember kids that were already sneakerheads put me on to this site in computer class in highschool lol.

great news man & keep up da good work. i remember kids that were already sneakerheads put me on to this site in computer class in highschool lol.

Great to hear that so many of you remember my site from way back... I remember when I started it in 1997 and there were really NO other AJ sites out there. Today... well, it's a different ball game ;-)

Great to hear that so many of you remember my site from way back... I remember when I started it in 1997 and there were really NO other AJ sites out there. Today... well, it's a different ball game ;-)

Back
Top Bottom