RELATIONSHIP NT: WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOUR GIRL FOR CHIRSTMAS?

maaaaaaaaaaaaan xmas ... anniversary is jan 1st ... bday is feb 7th ...

i proposed at the end of october, that should cover it all ...

long story short ... it was around halloween ... she was stressed about a lot of stuff ... didnt plan on it but she was wondering what we should go as to aparty that night ... basically i said ill just be myself and she could go as my fiance since that would be easy to dress up as ... she brushed it off like loland i whipped it out ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

long story short ... it was around halloween ... she was stressed about a lot of stuff ... didnt plan on it but she was wondering what we should go as to a party that night ... basically i said ill just be myself and she could go as my fiance since that would be easy to dress up as ... she brushed it off like lol and i whipped it out ...
omg thats too cute lol. and its so simple thats what makes it even better. a lot of girls would appreciate that more than all that other hooplaguys think they have to do.

as for me i have no guy but im getting my mom a betsy johnson bag for her labtop, my sister i will get her some more ugg boots and my dad plays golf so i wasthinking maybe a golf club for him i guess.

At the risk of sounding typical of this site, I got him a pair of white Cement 3s. They are his favorite Jordans, but his are pretty much unwearable.

to those who mentioned Gucci - hit up your spots now for the big sale .... ask the associate for the "pre sale list"

30-40% off alot of nice stuff....

Ipod, clothes, shoes and a RING!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the time of year I would say no girl FTW!

But at the same time, No Girl FTL cuz it's the holidays.

My girl broke it off with me in October.
tired.gif

Hope you guys get your girls nice gifts, don't take them for granted.
ohwell.gif

Well, my girlfriend has a busted as SK3 that can barely stay on for longer then 2 hours at a time(when it's not being used heavily). So I'll be gettingher a a new Sidekick, probably the Sidekick 08 one. Because she use to have an ID an really liked being able to change the themes.

Probably some clothes.

Planning on popping the question 1/17, therefore funds will be appropriately deferred.

ill probably leave roses @ her door so when she goes outside shell see em and be all suprised, probably a sterling silver star necklace, cuz shes the star inmy life

i was also thinking of sending a christmas card liek 5 days early and saying something like "i know its early, but everyday feels like christmas when imwith you" =D

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Probably some clothes.

Planning on popping the question 1/17, therefore funds will be appropriately deferred.
pimp.gif

and reason for that date? i'm at this point now too...think i got the date set

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So how many suckas just met these girls and are gonna spend hundreds of $ on them? LOL
Dating 2 years now. Planning on getting her a white iphone or white cnada goose jacket. eh she got me a Black Macbook for me Birthday
pimp.gif

she wants a coach bag, a new camera, and some sephora crap. i dread going to sephora because all of the crap looks the same. i can't tell the friggindifference.

Glad I saw this thread cuz im lurkin as well.

She coming to move in on the 3rd... she loves PS3 and Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty... so I was thinkin bout gettin that. So she can have it when im gone@ work. Plus I have 360 so it won't be like I bought something for me and played it off like I got it for her.

She has the Ed Hardy perfume...that !@! smells great!
Idk what else to get her

But im tryna stay low with the $, her bday jan23rd, then valentines, and my bday feb14th....

And im puttin my plans down on how ima propose (3 1/2 years...its time to do the deal....
Kinda off question... but what's a good amount to spend on a engagment ring?

spend what you comfortably can - i think the rule is like XX months salary and what not but thats for people at diff points in life-

it can always be upgraded etc...

Well she doesn't wanna do a big christmas..tryna limit on what i spend..cause she doesn't have a lotta money this year with her goin to graduate schoolin jan. and her car payment..and everythin else..

So she wants just one big present a few lil ones..

I'm either thinkin the new nano..or the Nikon Cool Pix camera she has been wantin for a while..but i really wanna take her to a play in NYC which is whatshe always wants to do when we head to the city..who knows..it's all up in the air right now..

I am definitely makin her a Build-a-bear..and coppin a book that has been a tradition for the last two christmases..

A card definitely..and maybe somethin else..

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by dakid23

Yeah, I'm getting old - we've been together 3 years ... it's time.
But your only 23 Bro
eyes.gif
she better be
pimp.gif

Almost 24 though
sick.gif

My latina mami is too fly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to propose soon to my queen as well but it never hurts to ask..............

Pics of said fly latina mami??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom