Reggie Wayne is MAD

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The same people, who for the most part chastise Peyton are now saying that he should have forced some throws to Reggie? For what? So an interception or a more disastrous type of play can occur that will add to their rebuttal?

Got em.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Reg wants it one way, but it's gonna be another way
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
The same people, who for the most part chastise Peyton are now saying that he should have forced some throws to Reggie? For what? So an interception or a more disastrous type of play can occur that will add to their rebuttal?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Reg wants it one way, but it's gonna be another way
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Reggie please shut up. No one to blame but yourself.

Yeah because he's the one in the pocket not even looking his way...
indifferent.gif

You cant be serious right now.

Peytom knew wat he was doin. we all saw it
RW took a trip to Revis island and lost his luggage, nuff said...
no need for trade talks, just do better, and s t f u
good job by revis, he shut dude down

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Reggie please shut up. No one to blame but yourself.

Yeah because he's the one in the pocket not even looking his way...
indifferent.gif

You cant be serious right now.

Peytom knew wat he was doin. we all saw it
RW took a trip to Revis island and lost his luggage, nuff said...
no need for trade talks, just do better, and s t f u
good job by revis, he shut dude down

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That someone was probably already plotting.
laugh.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Fort+Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE - Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison played together for eight seasons, forming one of the greatest receiving tandems in history. They were close in so many ways - their numbers (87 and 88, respectively), their lockers (side by side) and their statistics (grab the closest record book).

They were close, all right, except when it came to their relationship.

They "very seldom" talked to each other, Wayne revealed Thursday, adding that he hasn't heard from Harrison in almost a year - not since the future Hall of Famer was released by the Colts last February.

Surprising? Not according to Wayne.

"He's to himself," Wayne said at the Colts' Super Bowl hotel. "He has a lonely soul. He's anti-social. To see him all of a sudden talking to media, that's an imposter. That's not him."

blow this team up ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Peyton on the phone with an old buddy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is missing by tomorrow night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That someone was probably already plotting.
laugh.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Fort+Lauderdale
FORT LAUDERDALE - Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison played together for eight seasons, forming one of the greatest receiving tandems in history. They were close in so many ways - their numbers (87 and 88, respectively), their lockers (side by side) and their statistics (grab the closest record book).

They were close, all right, except when it came to their relationship.

They "very seldom" talked to each other, Wayne revealed Thursday, adding that he hasn't heard from Harrison in almost a year - not since the future Hall of Famer was released by the Colts last February.

Surprising? Not according to Wayne.

"He's to himself," Wayne said at the Colts' Super Bowl hotel. "He has a lonely soul. He's anti-social. To see him all of a sudden talking to media, that's an imposter. That's not him."

blow this team up ...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wayne shouldn't be talkin, but I'm sorry, you have Gracon, someone named Blair and Tamme, and some running backs, you have to FORCE the ball at Wayne at some point.  He is the playmaker on the team, not those other guys. 
Ummmm, Garcon was actually getting separation from Cro. Revis was in Wayne's hip all night. Were we watching the same game? Why force a ball to a WR who can't get a step on the CB when all your other WR/TE's are? That's stupid.

They people would have been *****ing and crying at Manning for forcing balls that shouldn't have been thrown when he had other WR's open.
Peyton was scared to throw Revis's way.  Period.  He calls the plays, why he didn't call for Wayne to go in motion or something, have him move before the snap, get him open, get the ball too him somehow someway.
Wayne hardly ever goes in motion w/ any regularity and they're all of a sudden gonna start now? Even w/ the fact that a lot of the time Revis still would have been locked on him anyways? That would make sense if the only way that Revis was able to stay w/ Wayne was when he was in bump coverage. But even when he was off he was still w/ him at every spot.

Understood, but door swings both ways.  Same folk been sayin all year that bad things happen whenever the ball goes Garcon's way.    Now it's the "smart" play? 
ohwell.gif

Braylon Edwards wasn't "open" on his last catch at the end either, that worked out alright.  Peyton and Reggie played together for 8 years, I have seen countless back shoulder throws and timing from them.  Peyton didn't have a single back shoulder throw in him in this game?  Obviously the biggest game of their year to that point?  *shrugs* 

i said in week in review, this isn't the reason they lost anyways, Caldwell doesn't call that timeout and we aren't even talkin about this, Reggie's gettin ready for the Steelers instead of cryin in the media like a drunk idiot kicker. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Wayne shouldn't be talkin, but I'm sorry, you have Gracon, someone named Blair and Tamme, and some running backs, you have to FORCE the ball at Wayne at some point.  He is the playmaker on the team, not those other guys. 
Ummmm, Garcon was actually getting separation from Cro. Revis was in Wayne's hip all night. Were we watching the same game? Why force a ball to a WR who can't get a step on the CB when all your other WR/TE's are? That's stupid.

They people would have been *****ing and crying at Manning for forcing balls that shouldn't have been thrown when he had other WR's open.
Peyton was scared to throw Revis's way.  Period.  He calls the plays, why he didn't call for Wayne to go in motion or something, have him move before the snap, get him open, get the ball too him somehow someway.
Wayne hardly ever goes in motion w/ any regularity and they're all of a sudden gonna start now? Even w/ the fact that a lot of the time Revis still would have been locked on him anyways? That would make sense if the only way that Revis was able to stay w/ Wayne was when he was in bump coverage. But even when he was off he was still w/ him at every spot.

Understood, but door swings both ways.  Same folk been sayin all year that bad things happen whenever the ball goes Garcon's way.    Now it's the "smart" play? 
ohwell.gif

Braylon Edwards wasn't "open" on his last catch at the end either, that worked out alright.  Peyton and Reggie played together for 8 years, I have seen countless back shoulder throws and timing from them.  Peyton didn't have a single back shoulder throw in him in this game?  Obviously the biggest game of their year to that point?  *shrugs* 

i said in week in review, this isn't the reason they lost anyways, Caldwell doesn't call that timeout and we aren't even talkin about this, Reggie's gettin ready for the Steelers instead of cryin in the media like a drunk idiot kicker. 
laugh.gif

Braylon Edwards was open and being that he his 6'3 220 those stop fades are perfect for him especially against those Indy corners. Who he repeatedly got behind and away from. Can't compare the two. How many back shoulder throws have you seen completed on Revis? 9/10 times on those types of plays he is in the WR's chest.

Same folk been sayin all year that bad things happen whenever the ball goes Garcon's way. Now it's the "smart" play?

Idk who these people are. But in this situation, it was merited.

And yes, the only reason Reggie is crying is because they lost, we all know that
laugh.gif

Braylon Edwards was open and being that he his 6'3 220 those stop fades are perfect for him especially against those Indy corners. Who he repeatedly got behind and away from. Can't compare the two. How many back shoulder throws have you seen completed on Revis? 9/10 times on those types of plays he is in the WR's chest.

Same folk been sayin all year that bad things happen whenever the ball goes Garcon's way. Now it's the "smart" play?

Idk who these people are. But in this situation, it was merited.

And yes, the only reason Reggie is crying is because they lost, we all know that
laugh.gif

Lot of Colts fans this year get nervous when the ball goes in the direction of Garcon.  They blame him for a lot of mistakes.  Fumbles, tip passes, ints, drop, etc etc.  He's been brought up a few times in WIR. 

I certainly get the rep of Revis, but you still gotta try if that's your play maker.  Peyton can't be totally taken out of a complete side of the field because of one guy.  This is where you see him really missing a Dallas Clark. 

They should have ran rubs, picks, crossing routes, whatever it took to get Reggie open and get him the ball.  But, Reggie needed to do a better job getting open too, it's not all Peyton's fault, I don't mean to imply that. 

Lot of Colts fans this year get nervous when the ball goes in the direction of Garcon.  They blame him for a lot of mistakes.  Fumbles, tip passes, ints, drop, etc etc.  He's been brought up a few times in WIR. 

I certainly get the rep of Revis, but you still gotta try if that's your play maker.  Peyton can't be totally taken out of a complete side of the field because of one guy.  This is where you see him really missing a Dallas Clark. 

They should have ran rubs, picks, crossing routes, whatever it took to get Reggie open and get him the ball.  But, Reggie needed to do a better job getting open too, it's not all Peyton's fault, I don't mean to imply that. 

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Got em.
yes...to add to my rebuttal
laugh.gif

nah but you need to at least let wayne try and make a play. especially if you're not doing jack on offense. and to whoever said, they never motion wayne, so what. adapt. move him around. put him somewhere he can get open.

in the end i don't really care. not like i care about peyton succeeding. but so many things from this past weekend had me thinking %!* is going on. and that was one of them.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Got em.
yes...to add to my rebuttal
laugh.gif

nah but you need to at least let wayne try and make a play. especially if you're not doing jack on offense. and to whoever said, they never motion wayne, so what. adapt. move him around. put him somewhere he can get open.

in the end i don't really care. not like i care about peyton succeeding. but so many things from this past weekend had me thinking %!* is going on. and that was one of them.

If Reggie Wayne is your playmaker you gotta find ways to get him the ball. If you can't do what you've done, you need to get creative, move him around and find ways to get him free. He should be mad.

If Reggie Wayne is your playmaker you gotta find ways to get him the ball. If you can't do what you've done, you need to get creative, move him around and find ways to get him free. He should be mad.

Caldwell doesn't call that timeout and we aren't even talkin about this, Reggie's gettin ready for the Steelers instead of cryin in the media like a drunk idiot kicker. 
laugh.gif

+1

Caldwell doesn't call that timeout and we aren't even talkin about this, Reggie's gettin ready for the Steelers instead of cryin in the media like a drunk idiot kicker. 
laugh.gif

+1

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif

+1

Like we didn't have a rhythm going with 35 seconds and 1 timeout left
tired.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif

+1

Like we didn't have a rhythm going with 35 seconds and 1 timeout left
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom