Reggie Miller’s Air Jordan XIII Sample

Originally Posted by BallinB

I need some more XIIIs, ill take some playoffs please
happy.gif

me too!!

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)

No we don't, we honestly don't need any more retro's until they do them right but thats just me. To date JB hasn't made one good quality jordan13 retro and if you think the 04 retro's were good then you didn't own the originals and theres not reason they could not have done them exactly thesame way but anyway i sound like a broken record so ill end it there

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)

No we don't, we honestly don't need any more retro's until they do them right but thats just me. To date JB hasn't made one good quality jordan 13 retro and if you think the 04 retro's were good then you didn't own the originals and theres not reason they could not have done them exactly the same way but anyway i sound like a broken record so ill end it there

dude I've owned and still own all three 13's, (the 13's are my favorite Jays so it makes sense), OG's, 04-05 retros and the CDP's. The04-05's are obviously not as good as the OG's, but they're still great quality RETROS. the CDP's are crappy, but times hve changed. face it.it's JB. it's the year 2009. quality has gone out the window. current day JB is like the Fake Jordan market, looks over performance/quality. but bothare lacking.

Originally Posted by RETROSovaFUSIONS

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)wish we could get the all black 13 wit the white bottom!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be a happy man if those released again. Knowing JB though, they'd bleed worse than vagina at the end of the month.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by RETROSovaFUSIONS

we need some 13's. its been almost 5 years. (disregard the CDP's)wish we could get the all black 13 wit the white bottom!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be a happy man if those released again. Knowing JB though, they'd bleed worse than vagina at the end of the month.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Peeps usually forget, but Reggie rocked some heat!

Because our disdain for him and the Pacers overroad the shoes he wore. If I wanted to see some heat, i'd watch the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom