Reggie Bush has a great life.....

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

Old video or not, Reggie is still living THE dream life.

Why?

reggie-bush-kim-kardashian.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

r0yalty wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Damn people gas this dude Reggie for dating Kim K... I mean yea she is pretty bad but damn yall praise this dude like Ray J didn't just make a sex tape with this same chick... Acting like Kim K is the best chick out there lol.... Reggie is that dude and all but he aint living the dream life till he is a pro bow caliber superstar cuz right now dude is just an average player on a great team that happened to win..... Congrats Reggie
pimp.gif
.. but damn NT slurping is serious
This

The Hate is strong in here.

Im not even slurping him for smashing Kim, but to say hes not living the life?

I mean yea i guess you can say he is... but why is there just a thread saying Reggie is living the life... why not Jay Z? Wayne? or the thousand other millionaires that are doing it way bigger than Reggie? Simply because dudes are gassing him cuz of Kim K

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Diego

r0yalty wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Damn people gas this dude Reggie for dating Kim K... I mean yea she is pretty bad but damn yall praise this dude like Ray J didn't just make a sex tape with this same chick... Acting like Kim K is the best chick out there lol.... Reggie is that dude and all but he aint living the dream life till he is a pro bow caliber superstar cuz right now dude is just an average player on a great team that happened to win..... Congrats Reggie
pimp.gif
This

The Hate is strong in here.

Im not even slurping him for smashing Kim, but to say hes not living the life?

I mean yea i guess you can say he is... but why is there just a thread saying Reggie is living the life... why not Jay Z? Wayne? or the thousand other millionaires that are doing it way bigger than Reggie? Simply because dudes are gassing him cuz of Kim K

Weezy has enough kids on his meat. He may not have a thread today, but Im sure there must be one for him on a monthly basis.

As for Jay, he gets the same praise for smashing Bey. Some dudes like to live through other dude's pen*ses. Reggie is no different.

pimp.gif
a lot of salt in this post.....

the girl you prolly dating got a sex tape with her ex as well....

KK ain't the best chick out there, but she's bad...Reggie is a young multi-millionaire and he's got a great life...and he's a world champ.  Can it get any better?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

KK ain't the best chick out there, but she's bad...Reggie is a young multi-millionaire and he's got a great life...and he's a world champ.  Can it get any better?

No salt at all.. just wondering why dudes are gassing Reggie so hard...

and lol at you saying my girl has a sex tape with her ex as well... what makes people say stupid comments like this for no reason???

and yes Id say it does get better... I mean hell we should just make a thread for everyone living it up.. Tom Brady has a great life...3 SB titles, gorgeous wife and a millionaire... Kobe, Lebron, Drew Brees... we can go on and on...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

Old video or not, Reggie is still living THE dream life.

Why?
What is not great about it?  He has $52.5 million contract, he just won the Super Bowl, and he has Kim Kardashian.  Those three achievements right there make for a pretty solid life.  I don't think anyone on NT has won a Super Bowl.  He will single handedly make more money in his football playing career than the combined lifetime income of a lot of NTers.  Not many NTers will pull chicks of KK's caliber, in terms of what they deem to be desirable physical characteristics, and the fact that she makes some money too.  She might not have the brains, but whatever.  That seems like a good life to me.  

ehh...let dude live it up right now..his current successes are probably clouding out that the entire world saw his chick get piped down by brandy's brother
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

and lol at you saying my girl has a sex tape with her ex as well... what makes people say stupid comments like this for no reason???

and yes Id say it does get better... I mean hell we should just make a thread for everyone living it up.. Tom Brady has a great life...3 SB titles, gorgeous wife and a millionaire... Kobe, Lebron, Drew Brees... we can go on and on...

Tom Brady's last superbowl was 3 years ago.

Perhaps you can start a "Tom Brady was living the life 3 years ago" thread.
Not much relevance in 2010.

pimp.gif

I think you're missing the point....who really cares if she has a sex tape out w. Ray J.  That was before bush, and 99.9% of girls have done things with their ex's in the same capacity, but this one was just caught on camera. 

The point of the thread was saying that Bush has a great life (which he does), but he needs to keep his women in check....nothing more, nothing less....

Alright I am not negating the fact the his life isn't nice just kind of curious as to why this dude gets a thread to him for being rich and having a nice girl like we've never seen that before

Alright I am not negating the fact the his life isn't nice just kind of curious as to why this dude gets a thread to him for being rich and having a nice girl like we've never seen that before

The point of the thread was saying that Bush has a great life (which he does), but he needs to keep his women in check....nothing more, nothing less....

& watch the vid on the first page....

and lol at you saying my girl has a sex tape with her ex as well...what makes people say stupid comments like this for no reason???

and yes Id say it does get better... I mean hell we should just make athread for everyone living it up.. Tom Brady has a great life...3 SBtitles, gorgeous wife and a millionaire... Kobe, Lebron, Drew Brees...we can go on and on...
You might not think its salt but it sure does look like it.  The thing about your girl I can understand cause alot of girls (yours/mine/everybody else) probably have done things with their ex's and if you think otherwise your being real naive.  If you want to start a pro athletes are living the life I can ride with that just start up the post.

That was before bush, and 99.9% of girls have done things with theirex's in the same capacity, but this one was just caught on camera.
agree

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

and lol at you saying my girl has a sex tape with her ex as well...
what makes people say stupid comments like this for no reason???

and yes Id say it does get better... I mean hell we should just make a
thread for everyone living it up.. Tom Brady has a great life...3 SB
titles, gorgeous wife and a millionaire... Kobe, Lebron, Drew Brees...
we can go on and on...
You might not think its salt but it sure does look like it.  The thing about your girl I can understand cause alot of girls (yours/mine/everybody else) probably have done things with their ex's and if you think otherwise your being real naive.  If you want to start a pro athletes are living the life I can ride with that just start up the post.

That was before bush, and 99.9% of girls have done things with their
ex's in the same capacity, but this one was just caught on camera.
agree

Dudes on NT swear they know everyones personal lives lol... the part about my girl is not true considering Ive been with her since the age of 14 and her last ex was in like 7th grade... but NT knows her better than me

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

we can go on and on...

agree

Dudes on NT swear they no everyones personal lives lol... the part about my girl is not true considering Ive been with her since the age of 14 and her last ex was in like 7th grade... but NT knows her better than me

please man..your girl was def fooled around with before she met you in some theater. Everyone was running bases in jhs

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

philly5fan wrote:

Peteweezy wrote:

we can go on and on...

agree

Dudes on NT swear they no everyones personal lives lol... the part about my girl is not true considering Ive been with her since the age of 14 and her last ex was in like 7th grade... but NT knows her better than me

please man..your girl was def fooled around with before she met you in some theater. Everyone was running bases in jhs

Just curious to know... how do you know this??

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

philly5fan wrote:

Peteweezy wrote:

we can go on and on...

agree

Just curious to know... how do you know this??
everyone knew about it just no one wanted to tell you

Back
Top Bottom