REEBOK'S BEST

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

damn i really need those kamikaze in my life, used to have both signature 1 and 2 but then beat them up. i wish they retro this year or next year . im praying.
let's hope so

Pretty much cosign to every kick posted. I dunno what the hell Reebok is thinkin', this stuff shoulda been out...

Reebok has too much heat laying around from their golden years. I don't know what they're waiting for.

I understand why they dont retro alot of stuff though. Point blank, it doesnt sell. Alot of us fiended for Answer I's but they didnt sell well to thegeneral public thats why they make their OG retros stuff so damn limited I couldnt find a pair of Pay Dirts or OG Omnilites at all...and when I did thesesneaker boutiques in NYC tried to rape me with that 'overpriced cause we're boutiques' crap. Man, $#% those stores!

kamikaze's, shaqnosis and questions and answer 4's will always remain my reebok grails of all time! the only reebok kicks i probably wont think twiceabout
pimp.gif

I've said it already in this thread, and i'll say it again. The only thing the Shaqnonsis had going for it was looks.

Originally Posted by baller1579

Heard rumors there is a Kamikaze with updated tech coming out.

Anyone got any more info on this?

does/did hexalite ever do anything? i had those questions up there and it was basically for show. cuz the lil itty bitty square of hex under the insole didntdo anything at all and the shoe had virtually no cushioning.

Omni Pumps, Shaqnosis, Kamikazee 1 & 2s, Question Mids - Only Reeboks worth mentioning.

Those Blasts were awesome.

Does anybody know the name or have an image of some shoes Kemp wore after the Kamikaze 2? I think they had an icy sole and chrome lace things. Seattle colorstoo.

im lookin for a pic of the sam cassell joints but i cant find em, if any body got one post dat pronto... ohh and i dont know about the question joints they gotthose in the latest eastbay book (feb edition) for 69.99 gery/red and the white/red, so you can find dem anyday of the week
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I'll smack babies and old ladies for a retro of these:

roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously The Reebok ESmith 22 needs to be retro'd.

yea those Emmitt Smith's were real tough too...

Reebok needs to bring some of these back...
Reebok Shroud (Shawn Kemp '98)
albumpicphp.jpg

Reebok ES 22 ( Emmitt Smith '97)
es22.jpg

Reebok Reignman (Shawn Kemp late '96)
kemp1.jpg

You guys know what these are
sa1z.jpg

Reebok Question ( hi tops with suede navy toe and ice bottoms!)
img5829c.jpg

Reebok Answer II ( Iversons '99)
img2216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom