REEBOK'S BEST

Dont yall hope reebok do them self a favor and put these back on the market, or is it just me
3b31614183a0e1299adc4e61498e932b690b4bf9.pjpg
e88263843d882ad0edb2b899f08aa43228d56529.pjpg
c7326204558bfa0fe002e09b5c5fa025bb3fede5.pjpg
c7326204558bfa0fe002e09b5c5fa025bb3fede5.pjpg
i know they put the dee browns out last year, but i missed emcome on reebok

Can't forget Preseasons & Hi top Pumps either!

I think they should drop some of that stuff on us!I can't see how it would hurt them to do so!

Plus Reeboks don't get amped up like that so we wouldn't have to worry about pairs being sold out or sold for outrageous prices!

Do It Do It Do It Do It!!!!!!!!!

Doubt they could put keep Shaq's logo, so in a way maybe they should just leave it alone.

Kamikazes 1 and 2 would be copped... If they did them right. IIRC, they already reissued the Kamikaze and did it *wrong*

The Shaqnonsis gets mentioned a lot as well....... one of the worst shoes i've ever owned. Lousy cushioning, and the leather was cheap.

Those Omni's at the top just re-released last month or so. You can find them pretty easily.

I'll smack babies and old ladies for a retro of these:

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Those Omni's at the top just re-released last month or so. You can find them pretty easily.

I'll smack babies and old ladies for a retro of these:
these are the best hands down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
please reebok re release these!

18825dee1a5f9d574bcbf45c8d6a1ffd3befb73.pjpg

Scooped these up like 5 years ago on Ebay for around $100. 9/10 condition.

Dumbest thing Reebok did last year was make those OG black dee brown Omni's limited. One of the most classic shoes to ever drop you make them ultralimited? Step your marketing game up. If anyone has a size 8, get at me.

Originally Posted by baller1579

Heard rumors there is a Kamikaze with updated tech coming out.

I wonder what kind of ''updated tech'' if any.Usually cats don't ball in a retro sneaker so it seems they may upgrade the shoes totoday's standards.Hopefully they don't mess it up if the rumor is true.

i'm a big fan of pumps. some personal favorites...

omni zone II
sg1v1y.jpg

omni zone III
4q4k2a.jpg

in general, omni lites in unique colorways like these. i have a ton of em.
29cl9wi.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

18825dee1a5f9d574bcbf45c8d6a1ffd3befb73.pjpg

Scooped these up like 5 years ago on Ebay for around $100. 9/10 condition.

Dumbest thing Reebok did last year was make those OG black dee brown Omni's limited. One of the most classic shoes to ever drop you make them ultra limited? Step your marketing game up. If anyone has a size 8, get at me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm so jealous!, i've been looking for them on ebay and the closest i saw were the black and blue cw and it was probably a 6/10 condition.anyway you're so lucky to have found those, one of the best basketball shoes i have ever owned. and it wasn't easy either when i got them when theyoriginally came out. i literally ahd to look for a shoe spot in the Philippines when they released coz my Mom wasn't able to buy me one when they went toHong Kong that time and i was able to buy them near Cash and Carry and it was the last pair remaining, i was really lucky and now i need some luck againgetting these.

the old Michael Chang's aka court victory's. They came out a few years ago, but they only went up to a 13. If they made a 15, I would have no problempaying $130 for them.

They overdid it with the ventilators, but they were great (and extremely comfortable for causla wear) and the first 2 colors they dropped back in 05 wereclassic.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Kamikaze's and Shaqnosis. All I'll ever need/want from Reebok.
Word. Those are all I need, sz 10. I lost out on a pair of DS Shaqnosis a couple weeks ago. Box was trashed but, shoes were
pimp.gif

Those Blast's are amazing. Would def. grab a retro of those.

Holler, I had those White/Navy Omni Zone's in middle school. Wow. Brings back memories.

The Shaq Attaq's need to drop NOW in abundant quantities.

Just replace the Shaq logos with Rbk's Vector logo and we're good.

That shoe is too sweet to stay un-retroed.

Back
Top Bottom