Reebok The Rail, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson signature is back for the first time

i know this threads kinda died out, and all the other good reebok discounts have been mentioned in their various threads it looks like, but if you're like me, you may have missed out on some info. If I hadn't just checked kicksdeals I never would have even known. Just wanted to make sure anyone who wants, know the Bucks, Hip Hop and Black/Red are $40 today only at reebok with code ISHOP.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/m...iates-_-all_campaigns-_-all_links&cm_mmca1=US

Great price, I doubled up on bot OG colorways long time a go, but great to see these prices so more people can cop and rock. 

Great price, I doubled up on bot OG colorways long time a go, but great to see these prices so more people can cop and rock. 

Very good price. i maybe alone here but its a great shoe, dare I say one of my favorites this year. This colorway is great. Very happy with the purchase. Hexalite cushion is comfy to me. I just wish that K1 has hexalite in the forefoot. Thats the only reason why i still cant pull the trigger even on sale.

Just wore mine today, best comfort from all Reebok retro models in the last year, they fit me like a glove.

^^^ Ordered the blk/wht/reds yesterday, just got shipping confirmation. Gotta love Reebok.com's service. Can't wait to get them on feet!

I had to go a half a size down and they are perfect to me, probably one of the most comfortable retros in a long time, now if you are a really wide footer, go TTS. 

I went TTS. They fit like the Shaq attaqs to be. 1/2 down is "perfect" meaning no wiggle room and shoe end on toe end. I like a little space in my shoes. For reference I try to go half size up on my kamikazes.

I'll cosign on going TTS for wide feet. Big, wide feet actually. Fit is close to perfect and very comfortable

i check the ReebokHoops twitter to see if any new Rail's were coming out.... last tweet was Sept 5....NO ONE at Reebok can tweet out ANYTHING in almost a year about their hoop shoes...... shameful !!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom