Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Definitely the Attaqs over the Steels. Might be able to get the Steels on discount later down the line, unless they turn out to be limited, which it doesn't seem they are. Attaqs probably won't last one week.

Last edited:
attaqs wont last one day lol

has anybody ever used a reebok code and them cancel the order or charge retail?

Quote:
I've seen them up close. I thought I was going to like them, but I'm not excited for them anymore. 
My question was about this quote. I wasn't sure if you were talking about the steels or attaqs.

I'd definitely rather have the attaqs, but for $90 I'll grab the steels too!
Don't make me paranoid fam!!

it doesn't work on the draft days for me though, hence why I asked. I'll look into it see if I'm doing something wrong.

that code won't work on the draft days anymore...reebok took it off. only worked the first day when it dropped.

attaqs wont last one day lol

I'm not sure.  The whites numbers were minuscule.  The numbers for these will be far, far higher and remember this is Reebok not a Jordan retro.

We will see what happens this weekend I guess.

Not Jordan but still we are seeing what is happening lately, the hypebeasts have no fear, they will buy anything that can turn around a potential profit. And the brands are to blame for this trend with their limited BS. 

Not only the brands, the stores as well. I've noticed a trend lately with stores saying a shoe was restocked when it never sold out. Packer posted they restocked the Adidas Elevation(Kobe Slam Dunk title). I've been checking their stock everyday since they released. Been showing a FSR since. DTLR posted yesterday they restocked the Heat and Magic Shagnosis though they never sold out.

Quote:
My question was about this quote. I wasn't sure if you were talking about the steels or attaqs.

I'd definitely rather have the attaqs, but for $90 I'll grab the steels too!
Don't make me paranoid fam!!

I was referring to the Shaq Attaq's.

sounds like its time for everyone to stop buying for a minute so that shops and resellers have to eat their profits, then we strike!!!!

sounds like its time for everyone to stop buying for a minute so that shops and resellers have to eat their profits, then we strike!!!!
as much as I'd like to see this happen I doubt it will. The bubble will have to pop, and I was hoping that Jordan Brand Fear Pack would be the start but on the Twitter-nets I'm hearing the 3s and 4s of that pack got restocked unless it's shenanigans like this "re-stock" method of marketing.

Where did you find that link? You can't get to the steels from a search of the reebok site.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I started messing around on the internet searching "Shaqnosis steel pre-order, and the Reebok page is the first to so up. Same thing when searching the "Barracks". Now I'm going to be searching for "Shaq Attaq" over the next couple of days, see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom