@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

im very happy that i was able to get these for my son and i. in my top five releases for this year....

where were you back in 1992?
mortal kombat was the game, subzero was my fav player

my match

my son's match

Dude where can I find that sub zero shirt?! As a 30 year old head, that's super fly to me man. Wow dude props!

Dang guess I slept on these. I'll wait for July. I had the OG and the black came off the midsole pretty easily and I used to use a black marker to color it back in lol. Any issues with that yet?

thanks grizz and lion.... (lol that sound like the old king arthur and the knights of justice cartoonn which was a dope cartoon)

72&10 im a old head as well (33).. i got this shirt a year or two ago at a comic shop that was closing in my area. i forgot i had it but its a dope match...
try ebay amazon etc...

Got 72' black laces and they still don't fit like the white laces they came with. Must be like 96' or something. Anywho what's y'all thoughts?

Last edited:
missed out on shoepalace, definitely would have made me feel better since I tried on my DS 2000 AJ VI infrareds and they crumbled ... smh.

Got 72' black laces and they still don't fit like the white laces they came with. Must be like 96' or something. Anywho what's y'all thoughts?

You got 72' laces?? :wow:

Hah, but, nah, the stock laces measured somewhere around 71-72" when I measured them right out the box. Ordered my 72" black replacement laces and they fit exactly the same.

Stood in line at Jimmy Jazz all morning on release date with a bunch of other people and they didn't receive any. Been trying to get some online for a non-arm and a leg price, but hasn't happened. Had them in my cart on Shoe Palace this morning... "This item is out of stock." The wait until July is starting to seem more real to me. Glad a lot of you got 'em. I'm definitely ready for mine.

Got my pair from SNS a few days ago

Glad to have these, Missed out back in the day as a kid (Too expensive) & ended up getting a pair of Shaq 2 mids instead. I'm pleased reebok got the look & shape right on these, Too many past pump retros are off in that area. Little dissapointed in the quality of the leather & the ball pump is way more pronounced than the og but overall reebok did a very good job on these.

Can't wait for the Battleground III's to drop later this year (3 at the bottom)

missed out on shoepalace, definitely would have made me feel better since I tried on my DS 2000 AJ VI infrareds and they crumbled ... smh.
Forgive me for being a noob, but what exactly do you mean by "they crumbled"?  I find it hard to believe they fell apart into tiny pieces.  I assume "crumbled" is sneakerhead terminology for something different than the real meaning.  Or would I be mistaken?  If so, forgive me.

Forgive me for being a noob, but what exactly do you mean by "they crumbled"?  I find it hard to believe they fell apart into tiny pieces.  I assume "crumbled" is sneakerhead terminology for something different than the real meaning.  Or would I be mistaken?  If so, forgive me.

The midsole crumbled or separated into tiny pieces, not the entire shoe. It's a known issue with DS/new/unworn older shoes that have phylon/cushlon or any kind of poly midsole.

Glad to have these, Missed out back in the day as a kid (Too expensive) & ended up getting a pair of Shaq 2 mids instead. I'm pleased reebok got the look & shape right on these, Too many past pump retros are off in that area. Little dissapointed in the quality of the leather & the ball pump is way more pronounced than the og but overall reebok did a very good job on these.

I'm sorry but you must be out of your mind if you think the leather quality is dissapointing. It's real leather for crying out loud - not that plastic/vinyl trash that every manufacturer is slapping on their product. It creases naturally and doesn't get those card-board like folds that plastic/vinyl based 'leathers' (and I use the word sparingly) do.

kinda off topic,but im searching for a vintage reebok-shaq t shirt i had during school(95-98).in front it had a whole paragraph(only letters) saying how the mathematicians-teachers figured and re figured every math equation and the ended in the conclusion that a basket was indestructible.and at the back it had a photo of the brought down basket by shaq and it said sth like:MAYBE THEY SHOULD CHECK THEIR MATH.Anyone that had the same t shirt?any links where i can locate at least a picture of it?or anyone still having it uploading a picture here...?any help will be much appreciated.cmon shaq IIIs...

anyone????

Back
Top Bottom