@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Rather that than some people tryin to get "Boy Meets World 8s" started (aka FinishLine)

:lol:

They're just Jordan VIII's, nothing more, nothing less.

im going to have to disagree. When I was a kid we all called them bugs bunnys . I had a big poster with jordan and bugs wearing them, he wore them in the commercials, I think its a completely valid nickname. Now of course he also wore the 7s in almost the exact colorway, but I think even those are valid calling them the bugs bunnies too.

Last edited:
i had 2 13's in m cart but the server blows and keeps going offline so I guess they're gone? I only want 1 and clicked refresh when it was in my cart and said I had 2  when I click checkout and the server crashes

Edit:  they're gone  fml

Last edited:
Rather that than some people tryin to get "Boy Meets World 8s" started (aka FinishLine)

:lol:

They're just Jordan VIII's, nothing more, nothing less.

im going to have to disagree. When I was a kid we all called them bugs bunnys . I had a big poster with jordan and bugs wearing them, he wore them in the commercials, I think its a completely valid nickname. Now of course he also wore the 7s in almost the exact colorway, but I think even those are valid calling them the bugs bunnies too.

I almost got form dtlr and got screwed again. yo life sucks right now.

Local spot by my place had these in stock but sold out of my size. Nevertheless I wanted to check them in person to see what the quality is like. Overall construction is nice and they have that 'bulky feel' like the Kamikazes and Questions which captures that 'OG' feeling quite well.

I tried on a 10.5 instead of my true 10 and they were quite comfortable off the bat. Now the million dollar question about the the leather, is it good or bad? It's actually quite good, seemed reminiscent of the leather on my XVIIs - a bit on the light side yet supple. The turquoise leather is a bit on the cheap side but it's on parts of the shoe that won't affect overall comfort.

If you can get these at MSRP or less you did good - try not to pay reseller prices, especially when there's another drop in July.

Local spot by my place had these in stock but sold out of my size. Nevertheless I wanted to check them in person to see what the quality is like. Overall construction is nice and they have that 'bulky feel' like the Kamikazes and Questions which captures that 'OG' feeling quite well.

I tried on a 10.5 instead of my true 10 and they were quite comfortable off the bat. Now the million dollar question about the the leather, is it good or bad? It's actually quite good, seemed reminiscent of the leather on my XVIIs - a bit on the light side yet supple. The turquoise leather is a bit on the cheap side but it's on parts of the shoe that won't affect overall comfort.

If you can get these at MSRP or less you did good - try not to pay reseller prices, especially when there's another drop in July.
heard for july from a friend that owns a sneakerstore..they cancelled his order for july..so this statement might be true.

Now that I'm at a computer. Here is the picture my wife sent me. She surprised me and waited in line in DC for 4 hours to get me the Shaq Attaqs. If thats not love i don't know what is.

son.

you should know better than posting your family on the internet......:smh::smh::smh::smh:.......

the anonymous hater network is always lurking

Last edited:
in my cart couldnt get to checkout... site crashed...

so far
city gear: took my loot canceled my order
reebok: took my loot no order update yet
jimmy jazz: in cart couldnt check out 9they sent me the email that i left something in my cart)
dtlr: in cart couldnt check out

no dice still looking for a size 11

lookin for the 11 as well...

I got to my local Shiekhs today after winning in the raffle. I was 2nd in line behind this other guy and his girlfriend. As soon as the store opens the manager brings out 3 boxes and the guy in front of me buys. I know they are the Shaqs. Right after the guy gets his bags, he gives the manager dap and a green handshake. I clearly seen it. 
mean.gif
 When I get to the counter, the manager asks for my name and goes and brings back a size 9 though I put down a size 10. He claims that's all they have and that he ONLY got 7 pairs in the store.
mad.gif
 I told him that I would have settled for a 9.5 or 10.5 but they didn't have either but the size 9. He also was telling me that the guy in front of me had bought a pair and some Teyana Taylor's. ********! Teyana has a Adidas shoe. I was tired and didn't feel like calling him out, so I took the 9 and asked if they get any returns or cancels for my size. He tried calling another store but they were sold out. So he told me to call back later today for possible returns. I'm glad I got picked in the raffle but that was some straight ******** with the hookups! Oh well.....had to rant that and hopefully I can get my true size or rock these while Attaqing my toes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom