@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Anybody know if karma loop will honor the code if I just call and tell them I forgot to enter it?

I copped a pair locally this morning in the ATL area.  After last night's fiasco, I was worried I wouldn't get a pair of these.  I can't wait to rock em!  Glad they are doing a restock in July tho and hope everyone that missed out and really loves to wear sneakers gets a pair!

Just received my shipping confirmation from JJ. First time purchase on site but remembered them when I lived in DC. More of a go to store to purchase kind of guy.

Just spoke with Sneaker in Charleston, SC. They sold out locally but not mad at that. Reebok giving these stores the recognition they deserve.

I copped a pair locally this morning in the ATL area.  After last night's fiasco, I was worried I wouldn't get a pair of these.  I can't wait to rock em!  Glad they are doing a restock in July tho and hope everyone that missed out and really loves to wear sneakers gets a pair!

i copped mine this morning in ATL. Pretty easy cop.

Anybody know if karma loop will honor the code if I just call and tell them I forgot to enter it?

They have pretty good customer service. Tell them you were in a hurry to get the shoes before they sold out and you forgot.
They may give it to you, worth a shot.

*edit* I believe Karma is in the Boston area, so you may have a hard time today, whole city is on lockdown.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ you listing in your sig as you get them off the sites.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Look at this kid. Lies upon lies. Trying to help a NT'er out give me a break.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

id like to belive theres a place in hell for dirty resellers. not all resellers, but ones like that.
I know right .. its one thing to do .. but come in here and lie saying you trying to help out fellow NTers ... and then list them in your sig seconds after coppin them online
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I know right .. its one thing to do .. but come in here and lie saying you trying to help out fellow NTers ... and then list them in your sig seconds after coppin them online
mean.gif
Agreed, makes me always second guess my self posting info like I just did with Reebok because I know I'm just helping them to

If the people I spent my morning aren't responding fast enough you want me to keep 5 pairs in my house?

Dang citygear put the wrong billing address on my order, I even remember changing it before I checked out so it would be correct. Called them up and had it changed hopefully this doesn't mess up my order.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Struck out on Karma Loop & Reebok.com & this clown is selling my 9.5...guess it wasnt meant to be..on to the next or restock..at least I got my Bugs Bunny 8s & Cage Shredder to make me feel better...i've been on a roll far as restocks cuz I havent bought a single thing from dirty resellers this year 
grin.gif

I just laced these up on my feet since the first time I had these when I was 6 years old, felt like I just put on a pair of Yeezys! Although the quality on my pair is questionable (minor scuffs, glue stains, etc.) the overall aesthetic is very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom