@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I'm one cranky dude right now lol

Good luck to those getting it on reeboks site :smh:

Last edited:
SNS has some sizes up.
Repped
pimp.gif

Ordered my 11.5 with zero hassle. Not a bad price either, came out to $204 shipped.  Retail + $15 California tax puts me at $175 so the extra $29 is well worth it (I can get some sleep now and no camp out worries). 

Good night fellas.

SNS has some sizes up.
Repped :pimp:

Ordered my 11.5 with zero hassle. Not a bad price either, came out to $204 shipped.  Retail + $15 California tax puts me at $175 so the extra $29 is well worth it (I can get some sleep now and no camp out worries). 

Good night fellas.

im not sure if i should cop an 11 or an 11.5 I seen some people on here saying they had to go a half size up but the majortiy of people this aint the case. I wish i knew more

Last edited:
Ah damn. I'm sorry man, it was here for a while on my screen after a few minutes of refreshing too.

I feel like my body is ready, If i cant cop online i think ill try just goin to the store since im up. any stores in jersey other than packer, DTLR and jimmy gettin these?

I very rarely forget who I sell to
smile.gif
 (plus your avy helped too).

Good night man and thank you sir.

Lol someone just jacked my 11.5.

Got the dreaded PYS email as well. Giving out so many no interest loans that you'd think I've started the best payday advance company around.

Think I grabbed that last 10.5 from END. My confidence level on that is about 0.01% tho.

Think I grabbed that last 10.5 from END. My confidence level on that is about 0.01% tho.
hope you know the size is UK right? if you visited the EU site..mentioning this because a month ago i got visited british nikestore and i was lucky enough to get a pair of jordan 3 retros 88 in size 11.5US that i wear..and after payment i realized it was 11.5UK..did not sleep that night.....thank god i found them in my local footlocker the next morning!

Back
Top Bottom