@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Not just knocking you but trips me out when people say this LOL. Jordan's have the HIGHEST quality and HAVE more better materials than ANY other shoe on the market. Definitely worth the $180+ price tag. That is.....ONLY from retail, not counting the resellers price of $300+.
nerd.gif
 That being said......I would get the Jordan's if you like raffling and picking straws for line position.
trolling/reverse hype (thats what Im going with)

still funny as hell though.
laugh.gif

more better materials?
mean.gif

Lol smdh pure comedy funny how ppl associate price with quality and percieve higher price equals better material/status/quality. I never complained about JBs quality because at the end of the day nobody is gonna be able to see the imperfections on the shoe while your wearing them and I'm not tryna score points on a damn shoe lol.... love what reebok is doing with the retros tho can't wait for the shaq attaqs not attacks lol
This!!

because at the end of the day yall still going to buy them lol. I never complain if I dont like I dont buy.

^^^
Nah brother, look at homie's join date. He's a new jack 'sneakerhead' who's been drinking the JB Kool-Aid for the last 3 months, I think he truly meant what he typed out.

^^^
Nah brother, look at homie's join date. He's a new jack 'sneakerhead' who's been drinking the JB Kool-Aid for the last 3 months, I think he truly meant what he typed out.
Shame ...

Price ≠ quality

Price = what the consumer is willing to pay

^9.5!!! I wear a 9 I would've got that sz!!! Good pick up cant wait! When I checked all they had was an 8.5 and was scared to pull the trigger. How do these fit? Tts?

What's your take on the overall materials? How is the leather on it? Is it as nice as the Question 'Red Toes'? How's the padding? What about the Pump tech?

Sorry for the flurry of questions my man, but there's a $60 difference between these and the Kamikazes so it would be nice to know they fare when compared to the latter.

What's your take on the overall materials? How is the leather on it? Is it as nice as the Question 'Red Toes'? How's the padding? What about the Pump tech?

Sorry for the flurry of questions my man, but there's a $60 difference between these and the Kamikazes so it would be nice to know they fare when compared to the latter.
Questions I'd like to have answers to as well Grizz !!! Let us know when you get a chance.

Here's my size 11 pair from Solestop. Leather isn't the best quality and there are quite a few small imperfections and pre-creases. Over all it's a decent made shoe. Comfort wise, it feels good on foot but i haven't gone out with them yet. TTS for narrow/regular feet. Go 0.5 up if you have a wide foot, which i did. Enjoy!!!!

I hate i missed out on the pre-release congrats to those who got theirs. Had anyone heard of solestop before? Im def going to start checking for for some pre-releases though.

I hate i missed out on the pre-release congrats to those who got theirs. Had anyone heard of solestop before? Im def going to start checking for for some pre-releases though.

Local (Toronto) reseller operating out of a Chinese shopping mall - they've been in business for several years so they are legit. Their prices on some 'hyped' releases and some older items leaves alot to be desired though.

Here's my size 11 pair from Solestop. Leather isn't the best quality and there are quite a few small imperfections and pre-creases. Over all it's a decent made shoe. Comfort wise, it feels good on foot but i haven't gone out with them yet. TTS for narrow/regular feet. Go 0.5 up if you have a wide foot, which i did. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the mini review but not the news I wanted to hear. Is the leather comparable to the Kamikazes (which in itself was not as nice as the Questions)?

Thanks for the mini review but not the news I wanted to hear. Is the leather comparable to the Kamikazes (which in itself was not as nice as the Questions)?
I couldn't really compair to those other reebok brands. This is my first actual pair I'm purchased outside Jordan/Lebron/Kobe. In my opinions the leather is worse then the worst jordan. I actually looked at the low white questions the other day in the store, and that leathers a lot better. On the shaq's, when you press on the leather you can see/feel the top layer of the material wrinkle up. It has really good thick comfortable padding inside and the shinny blue material feels like a really thin layer of patent like material that crease really easy, and in my pair came pre crease in upper tongue part. Over all I'm not very impressed, but I still like the sneaker because of history, symbolizom, style/color, and it does feel good on feet. I don't plan on breaking then out anytime soon, so I can judge use comfort just yet. Side note, I never really trusted the phase "lurkers" until I posted the link for these kicks. Either it's a coincidence or not, these shoes sold out within minutes of posting link, and it was Tuesday night, like 9p-10pish est time. But I can't really "hate" on them. I used to "lurk" for a long time too befor committing to signing up.

I couldn't really compair to those other reebok brands. This is my first actual pair I'm purchased outside Jordan/Lebron/Kobe. In my opinions the leather is worse then the worst jordan. I actually looked at the low white questions the other day in the store, and that leathers a lot better. On the shaq's, when you press on the leather you can see/feel the top layer of the material wrinkle up. It has really good thick comfortable padding inside and the shinny blue material feels like a really thin layer of patent like material that crease really easy, and in my pair came pre crease in upper tongue part. Over all I'm not very impressed, but I still like the sneaker because of history, symbolizom, style/color, and it does feel good on feet. I don't plan on breaking then out anytime soon, so I can judge use comfort just yet. Side note, I never really trusted the phase "lurkers" until I posted the link for these kicks. Either it's a coincidence or not, these shoes sold out within minutes of posting link, and it was Tuesday night, like 9p-10pish est time. But I can't really "hate" on them. I used to "lurk" for a long time too befor committing to signing up.
Lol I used to be a lurker too (I'm talking years), simply because I didn't have much to bring to NT. Between Ekin702's info and snuggles mcdougal (sp?) & the sample pics, there wasn't a whole lot that needed to be added. Fast forward to now, where the biggest thread is about absolutely nothing, it doesn't even matter lol.

Thanks for the pics & your quick review.

To those who got them already, does the Pump technology actually work or was it a ploy just to hike up the price because of the "technology" used in making them?

Hard to see how big these are from pics. Are they sleek, like Jordans (XII's, or 9's). Or are they BIG like Ewings?

There def a big looking shoe. I haven't seen Ewings in person. They look wide on feet like the Jordan 9's.

My fault fellas just seen that you had asked some questions.. sak basically explained everything.. my pair wasn't pre creased tho, and i don't really see any flaws.. i don't really plan on wearing these till summer .. so i couldn't give a honest opinion on how they feel after a while, but from what i felt the little time i had the one on it felt  really comfortable  

Last edited:

Sakdogg and Grizzly thanks for the reviews. Pity to hear that Reebok 'jumped the Shaq' so damn soon with inferior quality materials especially at the $160 tag. I wonder how much it would've hurt their bottom line to have tossed some decent 'real' leather on these. I'll wait for the Shaqnosis - they'll be easier on the wallet @ $125 especially with the inferior materials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom